Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 50 AE available?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.s View Post
    Higginson Powders has 300 gr Hornady XTPs, 50 for $79.20.
    Lol that’s more expensive than a 20 pack of complete rounds

Quote Originally Posted by Hrsplit View Post
    Lol that’s more expensive than a 20 pack of complete rounds
    Can you find a 20 pack of completed rounds ?
    Id Rather Be Judged By 12 Than Carried By 6

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Ford Singh View Post
    Can we buy 50 AE ammo straight form States and bring over? Is it possible?
    Yes. The only difficult thing is getting an export permit from the US. But like someone here said, the yanks aren't the ones checking the vehicles leaving the country. But I'm definitely not giving anyone ideas on doing this. Nor am I contemplating it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by josh.s View Post
    Higginson Powders has 300 gr Hornady XTPs, 50 for $79.20.
    thx il check that out. prob worth reloading a few and selling

Just a bunch of #######s who bulk buy and resell at double the price or more on sites like ###########
    Apparently individuals can import small arms ammo into Canada without a import permit as long as it’s under 5000 rounds and for personal use not resale (reselling would require an import license)

Milton Ontario Canada / Cottonwood Arizona
    Quote Originally Posted by Trkatron View Post
    Just a bunch of #######s who bulk buy and resell at double the price or more on sites like ###########
    Apparently individuals can import small arms ammo into Canada without a import permit as long as it’s under 5000 rounds and for personal use not resale (reselling would require an import license)
    You are right about lots of 50AE & 500 s&w ammo in the US if interested i can supply you a large quantity of ammo and have it shipped to Canada, but you are looking at about 25 boxes +50AE to make it worthwhile so you would have to resale on the site but that is not a lot if you are shooting a box a week so think about a bulk purchase and you are correct about max. quantity of 5000 rounds at once "FOR YOUR OWN USE" but that is a large amount of cash to lay out i also have Hornady bullets & 1s fired brass as i don't shoot 50AE anymore, but i do shoot 500 s&w now and then

Quote Originally Posted by old-zedar View Post
    You are right about lots of 50AE & 500 s&w ammo in the US if interested i can supply you a large quantity of ammo and have it shipped to Canada, but you are looking at about 25 boxes +50AE to make it worthwhile so you would have to resale on the site but that is not a lot if you are shooting a box a week so think about a bulk purchase and you are correct about max. quantity of 5000 rounds at once "FOR YOUR OWN USE" but that is a large amount of cash to lay out i also have Hornady bullets & 1s fired brass as i don't shoot 50AE anymore, but i do shoot 500 s&w now and then
    I’m interested as well. Let me know if you’d like to go halves.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345