Thread: 1911 Pistols Left in Stock at Dlask Arms Corp.

1911 Pistols Left in Stock at Dlask Arms Corp.

We currently have these pistols left in stock. They are bespoke made pistols like all of the guns we make so there will be a minor wait to get them but since transfer times are moving at a glacial pace these days they will most likely be ready by the time the transfer goes through ( :

Qty. 2 - 1911, Government length, .45 ACP, Pro version, blued carbon steel = $2,000 + taxes and sipping if required.
    Qty. 1 - 1911, Commander length, .45 ACP, Pro-Plus version with holster cut, stainless steel lower w/ blued carbon steel slide (2-tone) = $2,500 + taxes and shipping if required -SOLD-
    Qty. 1 - 1911, Officer's length, .45 ACP, Pro version, stainless steel, threaded barrel (to meet minimum barrel length for restricted) = $2,200 + taxes and shipping if required.

If you wish to purchase one please call the shop with all of your information and payment information and we will get the transfer started asap.
    Last edited by Dlask Arms; 08-08-2022 at 01:32 PM.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

I picked up my Pro Plus today, the thing is a work of art. Can't wait to get it to the range. Thanks for getting me a pistol that I'll shoot the rest of my life. Looking forward to it.