Thread: Trying to get ahold of someone regarding an import

Trying to get ahold of someone regarding an import

Has anyone been able to get through to IRG on the phone?

I've been trying for the last couple weeks and have been able to get through to anyone. I've left messages as well and haven't heard back

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    I imagine they are crazy busy getting as much into the country before the 19th

Just keep trying each day until you get through.

Maybe try a PM to them?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fritzhanzel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprayed View Post

I've been trying for the last couple weeks and have been able to get through to anyone. I've left messages as well and haven't heard back
    I have the same problem. If I won't get my order by the end of the month, I will just do a cc chargeback.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprayed View Post

I got ahold of them a couple times late last week. I just missed the 15th cut off for an import. push the button for US sales that's how I did it.

Orders have always come through. Be patient. But yes good luck on contacting in these times. I've never been able to combine or add to orders like many have been asking. If your ordering from the states be prepared to wait!

Currently due to the new announcement on Friday, our emails, phones and site enquires have increased significantly, if you have a urgent message please follow up with a PM and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by fritzhanzel View Post
    I have the same problem. If I won't get my order by the end of the month, I will just do a cc chargeback.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

I was hoping to grab a used Glock on gunbroker and bring it in through you guys. Is it still a possibility time wise? Are there any other good sites to look at for bringing one over?