Handguns - The coming week.

This. Retailers are about to lose a big part of their business/revenue...again. We’re lucky they didn’t just sell what was on the shelf and call it quits. Retailers & importers have stepped up. Over 100,000 transfers in 7 weeks, and climbing.

They did step up. Well let’s admit it that this time is like kids trying to pocket the last candies on the table, for both stores and buyers. It will be a big lost of opportunity for stores for not stepping up and for buyers as well as they can’t get anymore handguns. Where there is opportunity there are players. The game is still motivated by personal gain largely. Nonetheless, thank you for Armeast and all other stores that are still selling :)

Anyone import parts and mags from the .com site. Do they pin and such like others. I had email in awhile ago about canik stuff but havnt heard back with how busy things are.

I want to email about my transfer reference number from a purchase from late Thursday. I’ll keep patient and let you do your work, I’ll admit I am anxious to get it rolling but understand you are swamped.

Anyone import parts and mags from the .com site. Do they pin and such like others. I had email in awhile ago about canik stuff but havnt heard back with how busy things are.

I'm actually curious about their magazine imports too.

I'd like to grab magazines for my new purchases. Just a little unclear on those timelines, and what type of fees there are.

I missed out on the 45acp Baby Eagle you guys had up last week. Any chance you'll be getting anymore in stock?

Order 2173X

Exceptional service guys. Ordered a Glock 21 on the 05th and approved by N.S. CFO today the 10th. Looking forward to receiving it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom