Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: Handguns - The coming week.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer padawan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brettzky View Post
    I'm still waiting on a reply to that cryptic message you sent on Friday night, @ARMS EAST!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mere_Mortal View Post
    You don't need anymore guns. We don't need you reposting for x3 the retail amount.
    Ouch ......

That's fantastic. LOL

You don't need anymore guns. We don't need you reposting for x3 the retail amount.
    Never have, little lady. $3500 is actually less than double what that one cost... Even when they released 6 or 7 years ago, $3500 isn't triple retail price of that. But in case you still haven't left your mom's basement due to severe mathematical ineptitude, that listing is $2500 now, and is that price because it's a TRADE AD and always has been. I think you have me confused with countless other people that have been triple or more pricing.

Any full size Walther PDP's?

Quote Originally Posted by Brettzky View Post
    Never have, little lady. $3500 is actually less than double what that one cost... Even when they released 6 or 7 years ago, $3500 isn't triple retail price of that. But in case you still haven't left your mom's basement due to severe mathematical ineptitude, that listing is $2500 now, and is that price because it's a TRADE AD and always has been. I think you have me confused with countless other people that have been triple or more pricing.
    Ofcourse you put ur tail between your legs and lowered the price. You finally saw no one wanted to pay ur ridiculous price. And name calling eh? A sign ur pissed lol. Good. Bye

looking forward too seeing what's available

Ofcourse you put ur tail between your legs and lowered the price. You finally saw no one wanted to pay ur ridiculous price. And name calling eh? A sign ur pissed lol. Good. Bye
    Pissed? About what? And is calling you 'little lady' ... name-calling? For all I know you are a little lady, or maybe you're a big lady... Karens come in many shapes and sizes and I didn't mean to insult you. I find it very funny how incredibly triggering a single ad can be to so many people, for something they probably wouldn't have even tried to buy back when they were on the shelves. Again, it's a trade ad. The price is because I don't want to sell one of my favourite guns unless it's worth it as I know I can't buy another one. If I don't sell it, I'm not going to be upset about keeping it. If I trade it, it's traded for one of the guns on my list... where if you look around... ARE ALL PRICED JUST AS HIGH on the EE, if they're available at all!

If you want to continue taking this conversation further down a rabbit hole away from the point of the thread, feel free to private message me. Or take a nap.

Umm. Is this still the Arms East forum? Lol

CGN Regular
    In other more important news, the Canadian government is banning handguns for good and Arms East is doing the best it can to help us stock up (for life!)...

Quote Originally Posted by derweißewolf View Post
    in other more important news, the canadian government is banning handguns for good and arms east is doing the best it can to help us stock up (for life!)...
    amen

Quote Originally Posted by DerWeißeWolf View Post
    In other more important news, the Canadian government is banning handguns for good and Arms East is doing the best it can to help us stock up (for life!)...
    This. Retailers are about to lose a big part of their business/revenue...again. We’re lucky they didn’t just sell what was on the shelf and call it quits. Retailers & importers have stepped up. Over 100,000 transfers in 7 weeks, and climbing.
    IG @2eh.j