Thread: Thanks Tenda for the super fast shipment!

Thanks Tenda for the super fast shipment!

Just got my Kadet conversion kit and mags for my keepers, all at the best prices in Canada. That was a really fast turnaround from purchase to doorstep! Cheers!

CGN Regular
    I've always had good service from Tenda.....I often wonder why the focus is on them here at all times?
    Free the West

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Brettzky View Post
    Just got my Kadet conversion kit and mags for my keepers, all at the best prices in Canada. That was a really fast turnaround from purchase to doorstep! Cheers!
    So not gouging with these ones?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by True Jebus View Post
    So not gouging with these ones?
    Of course he is, he has to make a living too you know. How else can one afford to live in chilliwack.
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

All posts made by me are my opinion, and you must do your own research

Quote Originally Posted by DinduNuffin View Post
    I've always had good service from Tenda.....I often wonder why the focus is on them here at all times?
    It's like the two posts below yours. People just looooooove to complain about things on the internet. One guy complains about shipping times, or being sent the wrong item, and too many people come on the internet to whine about things (myself included sometimes). Human nature.

Always good to present a better side of yourself when you can though, and support guys that are just doing their jobs. Just look at my 'thank your CFO' post. Turned into a ####in circus side-show.

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    Of course he is, he has to make a living too you know. How else can one afford to live in chilliwack.
    LOL I bought in 2014 and rode the wave fella. Plus, I'm very lucky to have a great career. Making a few bucks on guns every 5 years (and likely never again, for obvious reasons) doesn't exactly pay the mortgage.
    The guys making the big bucks right now are the distributors that have mass-gouged by raising the prices by 10-20% on almost every gun on the market in the last 3 months, multiplied by 50,000 or however many were sold. Direct all your oozey hatred towards them from here on out. It's actually funny. Moving on....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DinduNuffin View Post
    Because they also ##### up a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by .30/06 FTW View Post
    Because they also ##### up a lot.
    Haha no kidding, what a stupid question.