Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Handguns and prices

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    We are listing some of the last hand guns we are likely to get over the next few days. We are buying some from distributors we don't normally buy from and there are few deals (none!)
    As we list, please make sure that the price is something acceptable. Some guns will be still at or near the same prices as before May 31- others not so much. We have decided to buy all that we can if the price is even remotely reasonable. We are often paying two different prices for similar models. This is a choice we made - please decide whether you want it. It is unlikely that we will get more guns from another source that will be cheaper at this point but it could happen.
    Thank you for all your hard work! I'm dying to get a shadow2, yes I missed it many times, but not this time, if I still have a chance……… please………
    shiit always happens, but life is always beautiful

We will have more glocks. We have some coming from our usual distributors- we have another that has some but higher priced- so we are waiting a few days to see what we get from our usual guys first.
    Any chance you will be getting a G44? I've been trying to get one for months. Been on a few email lists, but always seem to be too late as I am too busy to check email at work. Would be happy to pay in advance.

CGN frequent flyer
    example- our Ruger wranglers are the same price as before, except the crushed orchid color we just bought at 80.00 more
    https://store.prophetriver.com/searc...&Submit=Search
    Someone please buy this so I don’t.
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

All posts made by me are my opinion, and you must do your own research

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Damien2022 View Post
    Any chance you will be getting a G44? I've been trying to get one for months. Been on a few email lists, but always seem to be too late as I am too busy to check email at work. Would be happy to pay in advance.
    They listed some this morning and they sold in 7 minutes..
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

All posts made by me are my opinion, and you must do your own research

Quote Originally Posted by Yalbir View Post
    Staccato???
    One on there in 9mm. for 8k+

Quote Originally Posted by Yalbir View Post
    Staccato???
    One on there in 9mm for 8k+

Any Girsan Regard or MC P35…?

Just scored a G48 9mm from prophet river. When I refreshed the page only 1 was in stock so glad I checked and immediately ordered it

Quote Originally Posted by mapleprt View Post
    Just scored a G48 9mm from prophet river. When I refreshed the page only 1 was in stock so glad I checked and immediately ordered it
    Right on. Congrats.
    CCFR member

Quote Originally Posted by sask378 View Post
    Right on. Congrats.
    Thanks!

Finally my search of handguns I wanted in my collection comes to an end! So far got Sig P320x and G48 from prophet river and S&W 686 from Dante! Going forward any handgun I buy would be good to have before ban but not really a must have for me

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast