Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Cancelling Handgun Orders

Quote Originally Posted by Spuhalsky View Post
    People are using the reference number to call the CFO in their province to process the transfer over the phone.
    I was under the impression, that when buying from a retailer, there is no action required on the buyers part.
    Em I missing something here?
    "Gun control" is a feel good term, which is designed to disquise the globalist disarmament efforts under the pretense of fighting crime.

CGN Regular
    i don't think it's supposed to accelerate crap if you call in for this. maybe in provinces where the number of transfers is low ?

in fact, they actually advised against calling for the status of your transfers as it's counter productive for everyone and sometimes even slow down the whole process...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekler View Post
    i don't think it's supposed to accelerate crap if you call in for this. maybe in provinces where the number of transfers is low ?

in fact, they actually advised against calling for the status of your transfers as it's counter productive for everyone and sometimes even slow down the whole process...
    Well it definitely helped myself and others accelerate things calling the Alberta CFO, When told they are not approved and she'll see what she can do and approves all 4 transfers over the phone right then and there. Shortest transfer being 16 days from July 9 to July 25.
    I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Wallenstein's Avatar
    Sorry, slightly unrelated, but is the RCMP website down ?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234