Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ++SOLD++ Found Two More 1911 Pistols at Dlask Arms Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Sure, no problem. I'll set aside feeding my kids this week so I can work for no money to sell you a hand made masterpiece for cost. I'm on it.

LOL - I think buddy is just asking you guys to do less work for a lower line 1911. Bit of an oxymoron - if I wanted a Norc I would have bought a Norc - but think of it as "Coach-Dlask vs Gucci-Dlask" for the proletariat folk.

Keep up the good Canadiana work!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    When you've been in business for 30+ years and work in a small shop you will open a seldom used drawer or cabinet to find a tool and be all like, 'oh look, a slide' or somesuch, that's how.

There were also some things put aside for friends and family that we have sorted through and some components were released from that little hoard. Basically we are searching and scouring wherever we can to source as many components as we can to make as many pistols as we can. You're welcome. ( :
    Please find more of these components. Thanks in advance!

For those of us that missed out, can you post some Pro Plus #### for us to admire?

Woke up very sad this morning, Leigh. This is what the Dlask brand means to us (esp. me). Your 1911s are the very best bang for the buck anywhere.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by SteelFlint View Post
    Woke up very sad this morning, Leigh. This is what the Dlask brand means to us (esp. me). Your 1911s are the very best bang for the buck anywhere.
    Gentlemen, keep those heads up and looking to the future. We don't have any plans to close despite them pecking away at our revenue streams. Once the LibTards are out of office I have no doubt the new conservative leadership will right our ship and set us on a good path.

If you slink away now then all is truly lost.

Me personally ? My progeny ? My family ? We are riding this damn cart til the wheels fall off !
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12