Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Current export update

Quote Originally Posted by sympley76 View Post
    Can we order rifles from USA site or has to be the Canadian site? Also how to tell if it qualifies for non-restricted.
    Yes, you can order from the US site.
    Obviously nothing that is prohibited in Canada (AK47s, AR-10s, AR-15s, M4s, M16, M14, Vz58, etc.).
    Barrel length should be at least 18.5".
    Last edited by 9mmGunGuy; 08-30-2022 at 08:07 AM.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSyd View Post
    Does "order arrived to Canadian facility" = still stuck at customs? I received the registration certification more than a month ago...wasn't sure if that was normal or not.
    Firearms must be entered into the store's inventory through the Rcmp - CFC, then they are transferred to a customer. They can do the paperwork for them anytime after they enter the legal inventory

Quote Originally Posted by hsatimmy View Post
    Firearms must be entered into the store's inventory through the Rcmp - CFC, then they are transferred to a customer. They can do the paperwork for them anytime after they enter the legal inventory
    Sorry, I should have been more clear...this was a personal import on my behalf, not a purchase from IRG.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    The current export is in Canada and being processed and sorted. Please understand our phones and emails will be extremely limited in order to quickly get everything out.

Please ensure your shipping and taxes are paid to avoid any delays in processing.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    where are you at with the July import? I am still waiting for a notification to pay taxes on a June 23rd order
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

My order from August 1st is still saying "Pending Transfer Approval from CFO". Are you expecting to get this notice directly or do I forward it somewhere once I get it?

CGN Regular
    Can you clarify what you mean by"current"? An import of mine arrived to your USA location on October 11 and I was hoping it would make it in time for the October 15 cutoff for November. My own is a NR item.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    where are you at with the July import? I am still waiting for a notification to pay taxes on a June 23rd order
    You have to go and login to your account to review invoice and pay taxes.
    You don’t get a notification. Anyway, me, I never received any in all transaction I did.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Janeau View Post
    You have to go and login to your account to review invoice and pay taxes.
    You don’t get a notification. Anyway, me, I never received any in all transaction I did.
    No, there was an issue with pinning the mags that delayed my order a few months, it is resolved now
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234