Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shadow Systems DR920 Elite Bronze 9mm Blemish

Shadow Systems DR920 Elite Bronze 9mm Blemish

SKU#: SS-2037-B.

Has a slight blemish.

Shipping to following dealers in 7-10 business days.

Stocking dealers:
    - Easthill Outdoors
    - Firearms Outlet Canada
    - G4C Sports
    - Solely Outdoors
    - Tenda
    - West Coast Hunting

Last edited by North_Sylva; 08-11-2022 at 04:39 PM.

Hey the market seems flooded with these ones right now - pretty unusual to see B-stock items. How bad are the blemishes? Most retailers are selling them for the same prices as the unblemished models and nobody has photos of the actual guns posted.
    Also - are any coming up without the threaded barrel?

Quote Originally Posted by Brettzky View Post
    Hey the market seems flooded with these ones right now - pretty unusual to see B-stock items. How bad are the blemishes? Most retailers are selling them for the same prices as the unblemished models and nobody has photos of the actual guns posted.
    Also - are any coming up without the threaded barrel?
    I think they are trying to get anything they can get their hands on. Only issue is I’m sure whoever is selling them to the importer is taking advantage of the current situation here in communist canada

Quote Originally Posted by Steers View Post
    I think they are trying to get anything they can get their hands on. Only issue is I’m sure whoever is selling them to the importer is taking advantage of the current situation here in communist canada
    That’s how Capitalism work, if you think otherwise it would be more leaning toward left.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mrsmitty's Avatar
    I would take one if they actually sold them for a real deal since they are blemished. Like 30% off or something

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pirate604's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmitty View Post
    I would take one if they actually sold them for a real deal since they are blemished. Like 30% off or something
    Yeah, and it would be nice to know what the blems are, like even a description of the location and size.
    If Ye Hath Fought Like a Man, Ye Needen't Hang Like a dog.

CGN Regular
    I have seen a number of these "Blemished" guns in person, handled and inspected about 30 of them or so personally... In my experiance the biggest Blemish is the letter B they engrave on the slide. Most of the guns the blems are so minor you would not be able to find them. Out of the blems I could find one had slightly light anodizing under the optics plate, another had a mill line with a small bur that wasn't removed before anodizing. I have seen much worse condition guns come as "brand new" without being labeled a blemish. Based on the ones I have seen I wouldn't hesitate to buy one.

Quote Originally Posted by SigSauce View Post
    I have seen a number of these "Blemished" guns in person, handled and inspected about 30 of them or so personally... In my experiance the biggest Blemish is the letter B they engrave on the slide. Most of the guns the blems are so minor you would not be able to find them. Out of the blems I could find one had slightly light anodizing under the optics plate, another had a mill line with a small bur that wasn't removed before anodizing. I have seen much worse condition guns come as "brand new" without being labeled a blemish. Based on the ones I have seen I wouldn't hesitate to buy one.
    I agree with SigSauce. I have seen 3 different Shadow Systems B guns and other than the B stamped on the slide I could not find a blemish.

https://youtu.be/wE2DHZsPgcc

shadow systems explaining things. Supposed to be $200 USD cheaper than the non marked models… spoke with a retailer that didn’t even know they were selling them as blemished. Said the ones they have are marked with a B but blemished, that they were purposefully marked this way in order to get them up to the Canadian market.

Guess it’s too late to decide to be picky but still would be nice to not have to stare at a big B on the slide, especially if it’s for no reason.

How much were these before the ban? Or were they always these prices? I saw an awesome price mr920L at siwash then it sold the next day. About 200 cheaper then everyone else they had it for.

For now I have a 48 on the way with ameriglo I will put dot on it and call it a day.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast