Tenda Canada

highlander

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Anyone know if this company is still in business?

I ordered a firearm from them over a month age; I still haven't received it and I can't get any reply to my E-mails or anyone to answer the phone.

Shoddy way to run a business.

If your purchase was a restricted get in line like everyone else. We're all waiting, their phones are hammered I'm assuming with the latest news

Have you check the tiny characters ?

Sometimes you can spot a "*probably wont ship, whatever" note in the bottom

Anyone know if this company is still in business?

I ordered a firearm from them over a month age; I still haven't received it and I can't get any reply to my E-mails or anyone to answer the phone.

Shoddy way to run a business.

If it's restricted, call your CFO to find out what it's status is. I'd think NFLD would have a shorter wait time than other provinces, maybe it's just stuck in a pile and they should get it approved quick. They're definitely in business. I just received an order a little over a week after placing it, but it was accessories so no CFO interference.

It's funny how people think the NFL'D CFO is faster or better.
There is only ½ million people in the whole province.
There is 6 times that in the city of Toronto alone.
14 million in Ontario.

If it's restricted, call your CFO to find out what it's status is. I'd think NFLD would have a shorter wait time than other provinces, maybe it's just stuck in a pile and they should get it approved quick. They're definitely in business. I just received an order a little over a week after placing it, but it was accessories so no CFO interference.

My buddy in Nova Scotia bought a gun on Monday. Arrived to his house on Thursday. Ontario sucks

Not sure about Newfoundland transfer times.
I know Tenda does transfers in batches so transfer was probably entered 1 - 2 weeks after you ordered.
Then add whatever delays your CFO has added plus posting your transfer -- if your CFO doesn't have your email.
Suggest calling your CFO.

I emailed last night regarding their best price guarantee. Founf the exact handgun in stock at a competitor for over $200 less. Will see how long to hear back. I've heard mixed reviews with their service, but sometimes reviews are hard to trust too. Will post on hear how they handle it.

Back
Top Bottom