Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Exporting Prohibited to USA

CGN frequent flyer

Exporting Prohibited to USA

Hey Guys,

Are you able to export a prohibited firearm to the USA? Thanks for your time.

Yes we can, provided it meets ATF regulations for import into the US.

The US IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by tnsaf View Post
    Hey Guys,

Are you able to export a prohibited firearm to the USA? Thanks for your time.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN frequent flyer
    Does a CSA VZ58 meet the atf regulations? And if so, how much does it cost to export, and length of time, etc. Thanks!

I wonder if you could legally own a prohibited that is on a confiscation list but store it in the US.

CGN frequent flyer
    I'm no lawyer but once it's outside the country I don't think the Canadians have a say on what you can and can't own.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertiger View Post
    I wonder if you could legally own a prohibited that is on a confiscation list but store it in the US.
    I'm no lawyer but once it's outside the country I don't think the Canadians have a say on what you can and can't own.

Uber Super GunNutz
    However, that other jurisdiction may or may not have something to say about a "foreigner" owning or possessing stuff on their turf - most all of them have their own laws and their own enforcement, when on their dirt.
    The DEVIL caught me with my head down, and thought he had won - until I said "AMEN"!

Quote Originally Posted by Potashminer View Post
    However, that other jurisdiction may or may not have something to say about a "foreigner" owning or possessing stuff on their turf - most all of them have their own laws and their own enforcement, when on their dirt.
    ^^ This.

Lovely strategy to perhaps get value back for a firearm currently subject to the OIC, however US law has some very definitive regs around foreign nationals possessing firearms.
    People who beat their swords into plowshares wind up plowing for the people who kept their swords in the first place.

Proud member OFAH, DU, CSSA, and NFA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BattleRife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tnsaf View Post
    Does a CSA VZ58 meet the atf regulations? And if so, how much does it cost to export, and length of time, etc. Thanks!
    No. Best case scenario it falls under the 1989 assault weapons import ban. Worst case scenario it is one of those with a welded full auto receiver and is considered a machinegun.
    --BattleRife

Forgive my ignorance, I thought that with the OIC we weren't allowed to export the banned firearms. Is that incorrect?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast