Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oh boy I got my Scorpio Bolt Action Rifle 22lr 13 today, beautiful

Ordered mine this week with an extra mag. Canada post picked it up yesterday - how long was your shipping?

I have a Vortex diamondback 2-7x32 OR 6-24x40 going on mine. I will most likely build my own stock for it over September.
    Check my post history to see my BRNO Mo. 3 Redux, and a 3D printed M1 Chassis for the Lil' Badger.
    https://julius-jahn.imgbb.com/

Can't wait to get mine, should arrive from Tenda on Monday.
    Slava Ukraini! Heroyam Slava!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by maifire View Post
    I was very happy with my simmons protarget. Especially for rimfire, i will never not have side focus.
    Mine is called .22magnum or something along those lines. Worked fine on my Toz 17. Just wanted larger zoom.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by maifire View Post
    I was very happy with my simmons protarget. Especially for rimfire, i will never not have side focus.
    Which version of the pro target did you get? I bought a 2-7x32 rimfire one with fixed parallax for my son, and the cross hairs are really thick. I wasn't sure I wanted to chance the more expensive versions without being able to look at them first. I ordered from Tenda at the same time I ordered the rifle, and it was just enough to get free shipping. I figured $60 was an ok risk at least, seeing how they say all sales final on optics. I'm going to have to get him something else if he wants to get into prs in a couple years though.
    Kristian

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by fenglu View Post
    Savage MARK II FV-SR BOLT ACTION 22 LR BAZOOKA GREEN RIFLE is on sale on Tenda. Good gun and a good deal
    Pretty poor form to list this on FOC's business forum. Show some class.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post
    Pretty poor form to list this on FOC's business forum. Show some class.
    Dude is not trying to sell one or anything. Ive dealt with Tenda. Pretty sure that person has zero relations to the store

Quote Originally Posted by VuDu666 View Post
    Dude is not trying to sell one or anything. Ive dealt with Tenda. Pretty sure that person has zero relations to the store
    Doesn't matter. This is the FOC forum and OP is saying "hi I'm excited about a gun I bought!" and fenglu says "yeah well if you went to another website and spent another 75$ you'd get something entirely different that's on sale!"
    Check my post history to see my BRNO Mo. 3 Redux, and a 3D printed M1 Chassis for the Lil' Badger.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VuDu666 View Post
    This is FOCs forum which they pay for, you don't do that kind of stuff and if you don't grasp that then you probably shouldn't be here either.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by EL34/6L6 View Post
    This is FOCs forum which they pay for, you don't do that kind of stuff and if you don't grasp that then you probably shouldn't be here either.
    I have zero knowledge about how this system works. Just put in my 2 cents when I saw name of the retailer. If anybody got offended than I truly apologize.

Set mine up tonight. Range tomorrow!

Had to steal rings from my 308, I have some here but forget that I would be using the weaver rail.....Threw on the NIB Diamondback 2-7x32 Rimfire that I got off the EE for 150$!

Tempted to get some of the "quick release" rings with the toggle clamp so I can swap out to a Red dot for squirrel hunting in the fall, throw this back on for targets. Have to sleep on it.

My rail was under the foam where the rest of the barrel was supposed to be. I got a 2nd mag for "free" by buying through FOC.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast