Thread: Ammo delivery

Ammo delivery

I was wondering is there a way to get ammo delivered to my door? I don’t really want to pay the mark up that some of the local retailers. Some of the retailers have increased their prices significantly here in Nova Scotia or are just not on shelves .

Does anyone know any companies or a website that has reasonable prices and delivery times? Or even know of a NS based retailer that isn’t too expensive?

I am mostly look for .22, 9mm, 38 sp and 38 special wadcutter.
    I am not quite ready to get into reloading but that may be an option depending on price. I am not quite comfortable but maybe if getting some actual hands on training /lessons I could do reloading.

Did you try Nordic Marksman

Quote Originally Posted by Glaz View Post
    I was wondering is there a way to get ammo delivered to my door? I don’t really want to pay the mark up that some of the local retailers. Some of the retailers have increased their prices significantly here in Nova Scotia or are just not on shelves .

Does anyone know any companies or a website that has reasonable prices and delivery times? Or even know of a NS based retailer that isn’t too expensive?

I am mostly look for .22, 9mm, 38 sp and 38 special wadcutter.
    I am not quite ready to get into reloading but that may be an option depending on price. I am not quite comfortable but maybe if getting some actual hands on training /lessons I could do reloading.
    Go here - htt**://ammobin.ca/

It should give you a good idea who is selling what and at what price.

I suggest you go directly to their webpage to ensure that they have it in stock.

Cheers,
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Midnight Rider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBob View Post
    Go here - htt**://ammobin.ca/

It should give you a good idea who is selling what and at what price.

I suggest you go directly to their webpage to ensure that they have it in stock.

Cheers,
    .......Excellent advice .
    " SUPER BIKES RULE.....! " " Speed Costs....How Much Do You Want To Spend ! "

Site sponsor tenda will ship to your door. 22lr, 9mm and 38 special in stock. Free shipping over $300, however you'd have to verify that will apply to you in nova scotia.

I had a long post typed out, but i will distill it down to the important bit: I would have no problem ordering from them again.

Thanks for the help, i actually have ammo to go shooting now.