Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Request to delete this post, thx.

FOC have been spot on with my orders over the last few years

Quote Originally Posted by Firearms Outlet Canada View Post
    Due to the RCMP website being down all weekend, we are a bit behind on Non-Restricted orders. We are working to catch up and should have everything shipped out in a few days. Keep an eye on the tracking # provided in the confirmation email.
    Hi, I placed an order for a restricted last Mon, Aug 8th. I havn't recieved any ref number, would it be to early to call you guys and see if one has been issued? Please let me know, I dont want to tie up your phone lines or bother anyone if it's to early.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    I placed an order and it took five business days to ship. Thought there was an issue with my tracking number but thats how much shipping they are doing right now...

Got my order and all was well and one of the items i ordered was 50 bucks cheaper then other retailers.
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

Quote Originally Posted by Magatron View Post
    Hi, I placed an order for a restricted last Mon, Aug 8th. I havn't recieved any ref number, would it be to early to call you guys and see if one has been issued? Please let me know, I dont want to tie up your phone lines or bother anyone if it's to early.
    You won't get a reference number, that's only when you do a private sale with someone.
    Sit back and wait. Ideally you get an email from CFC saying it's approved or a letter in the mail (the retailer should also get this) at any rate, once you have either you can let the shop know it's good with a copy of the letter/email and your order#.

FYI I'm still waiting on several restricted-purchases made at the start of June and not got anything yet.

Quote Originally Posted by G37 View Post
    You won't get a reference number, that's only when you do a private sale with someone.
    Sit back and wait. Ideally you get an email from CFC saying it's approved or a letter in the mail (the retailer should also get this) at any rate, once you have either you can let the shop know it's good with a copy of the letter/email and your order#.

FYI I'm still waiting on several restricted-purchases made at the start of June and not got anything yet.
    Thank you for that. I understand there is a backlog, I was asking because some of the others dealers iI purchased from called me with a reference number for my reconds. Wasn't sure if FOC would do the same.

Thank you for that. I understand there is a backlog, I was asking because some of the others dealers iI purchased from called me with a reference number for my reconds. Wasn't sure if FOC would do the same.
    depending on your province they're still processing transfers from mid June or July.

There is a LOT of hoops to jump through to get a handgun to a domestic market. Then to make a sale they have to go through government bureaucracy. All retailers have to wait for RCMP/CFO response.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer johNTO's Avatar
    \.
    I was under the same impression however, 2 days after purchasing a restricted (end of July) from another Dealer they emailed me a CFO ref# for the transfer.
    joi gin

Ordered NR aug 11. Canada post had it Aug 12. Now, I wait. They don't even give me an estimated delivery time yet ��

Aug 18: package is now in my city. Still no official ETA lol
    Last edited by Jahnj0584; 08-17-2022 at 12:09 PM.
    Check my post history to see my BRNO Mo. 3 Redux, and a 3D printed M1 Chassis for the Lil' Badger.
    https://julius-jahn.imgbb.com/

CGN Regular

Not true if you ask (depending on if they have people to handle it) you might get a transfer number.

im in the same exact boat . just here waiting patiently....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast