Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Request to delete this post, thx.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by FatCatsDad View Post
    Jumping the gun here folks.
    Original post stated NR ITEM, not NR firearm, could be a scope, magazine or anything else.

Post seems carefully crafted to make FOC look bad
    I am responsible for what I say, I am not responsible for your ridiculous interpretation of NR item vs NR firearm. Non Restricted item means only a firearm which is NON RESTRICTED.

Also, I am very pleased with FOC and their customer service. They are reliable so far though they like other shops are under a lot of pressure. The post was never intended to make FOC or anyone look bad. But you probably are having a bad morning since you are "jumping the gun here folks.."

Take a hike, or grab some coffee with some heavy cream, make it double double and smile. Its Friday.
    Last edited by Norsey; 09-02-2022 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by freedomguys View Post
    Does the email you placed the order with really have to match the one on your RCMP portal? Is that a thing?

That is what I was told. News to me as well.
    Still no shipping confirmation though. Hopefully soon, damn my patience!
    Last edited by Eric S; 09-02-2022 at 01:38 PM.

CGN Regular
    . . .
    Last edited by webman1; 05-15-2023 at 08:13 AM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by webman1 View Post
    I've been waiting 2 weeks for a restricted order to just get started by this dealer. Emailed to inquire why the transfer has not started and was told they are 3 weeks behind on their orders.
    Not good at all.......
    I have a very good experience with them, please be patient. They are working over time and non-stop shifts. It makes sense that they have to start registering orders in sequence of order. Please don't use my post to be angry at them. Thanks.

CGN Regular
    .. .
    Last edited by webman1; 05-15-2023 at 08:13 AM.

Somewhere in the middle and a little south
    Quote Originally Posted by freedomguys View Post
    Does the email you placed the order with really have to match the one on your RCMP portal? Is that a thing?
    Absolutely, if they don’t match you will get….nothing! No gun, no fun. Make sure tge email you give the store is the same one on file with the RCMP, if you are buying a firearm. Restricted or non restricted.
    CSSA Life Member, Proud CFA Member, Proud CFFR Member, Member of BRRC, SASS # 112759, IPSC # 404, P.P.C. Competitor

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by webman1 View Post
    I stand by my experience & the deadline for restricted transfers will soon end. Buyer beware on the time line for restricteds.
    If the transfer is started and a transfer reference number issued. Then probability is high the transfer will be completed.
    Cancelling existing transfers could possibly bankrupt some dealers from refunds to customers.
    History also shows that transfers will more than likely be completed.

Quote Originally Posted by toogun View Post
    Absolutely, if they don’t match you will get….nothing! No gun, no fun. Make sure tge email you give the store is the same one on file with the RCMP, if you are buying a firearm. Restricted or non restricted.
    You can update your email on the rcmp portal . I just did mine successfully because I did use a different email to purchase my restricted with a retailer.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234