Get them here:

https://marstar.ca/product/gsg-firefly-tan/

https://marstar.ca/product/gsg-firefly-green/

We got some mags too:

https://marstar.ca/product/gsg-firefly-pistol-magazine/
    Marstar Canada
    1-888-744-0066
    sales@marstar.ca

I kept thinking I should get a 22lr pistol before it was too late, so this is great timing for me. I had done a bit of research on these and they seem like reliable pistols. I went with a green (and 2 spare mags) since I already have a tan and a few black guns, but no OD green. Thanks Marstar!
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

I was able to get through to the BC CFC today and got approved over the phone for my transfer. The nice lady at the CFC said you fine folks at Marstar will receive an emailed copy of the transfer notification, correct? Or should I forward my copy along by replying to the last email about the order I received from you?
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

Links are broken. Sold out already?

Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    I was able to get through to the BC CFC today and got approved over the phone for my transfer. The nice lady at the CFC said you fine folks at Marstar will receive an emailed copy of the transfer notification, correct? Or should I forward my copy along by replying to the last email about the order I received from you?
    Yes, please send all your transfer approvals to us, sometimes the CFO does not advise us.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentexpanse View Post
    Links are broken. Sold out already?
    These are old listings from 2 month, all gone now
    Marstar Canada
    1-888-744-0066
    sales@marstar.ca

Quote Originally Posted by MarstarCanada View Post
    Yes, please send all your transfer approvals to us, sometimes the CFO does not advise us.
    Done and done
    Thanks again!

Update since receiving my pistol. I finally got it out to the range a few weeks ago with a whole assortment of ammo. This is my first 22 pistol, and I had heard that some pistols could be very ammo picky and I figured I should buy a bunch of varieties before stocking up on any one of them. I pulled the gun apart when it arrived, but had found it clean and a light coat of grease on the slide rails, so I did nothing to it out of the box. Wasn't the best shooting weather, (minus 8 and snowing), so I was mainly testing for function instead of accuracy. Below is my results for what the pistol likes and doesn't like:

Variety Rounds Fired Failures
    Federal 40gr Solid 100 6
    Federal Champion 36gr Copper Plated 50 1
    S&B Canadian Match 40gr 50 0
    Aguila Super Extra 38gr Copper Plated 50 0
    CCI Stinger 32gr 50 0
    Eley Force 42gr 30 0
    Eley Club 40gr 30 0
    Eley Sport 40gr 20 1
    Eley Pistol Plus 40gr 20 0
    Eley Bullseye Pistol X 40gr 20 0
    Eley High Velocity Hollow 38gr 20 0

All in all, a very reliable pistol. I was surprised it chewed through damn near everything I tossed at it. Good news is, it appears I can stock up on whatever I find in stock and on sale!

Great review DIMP!
    Marstar Canada
    1-888-744-0066
    sales@marstar.ca