Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Nomination: Prophet River for Retailer of the Year!

100% agreed, best retailer!!!

Still hoping for that Match Champion, but even if not, thank you for all you have done and are doing.

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungestPiperCub View Post
    A+ these guys. My wallet hurts because of you!
    Cant say enough about my wallet, I try to get hired for a sales rep job so I could lower my costs !

I also will give kudos to this retailer. The ONLY retailer that is still up on CGN at midnight and answering questions! Fast reply via emails as well. Also, who do not taking advantage by gorging people with premium price on this desperate time.
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

Seriously the MVPs!
    Blew my annual budget in 5 days and I couldn't be happier.

Prophet river and RDSC are my favourite

I absolutely agree with the OP's comments about Prophet River. Even though I now live 5+ hours away they're still my retailer of choice.
    Don't forget about them when it comes to optics, rifles and everything else after this handgun debacle fades away

CGN Regular
    I'm new to rpal and online gun purchases, Prophet River has been excellent to deal with.

100% Because of their interaction with the community and above level communication my last purchase was with PR in show of support for their efforts. I paid a bit more than another vendor that had stock, but the added cost was worth it in support of these guys. Top notch all the way and would not hesitate to give them my business again.

PR has done an outstanding job through this traumatic time caused by the liberals in Ottawa, however so have a hand full of other shops and suppliers so I would also like to publicly raise their names as well. Elwood Epps, Arms East, Nordic Marksman and Marstar have all been stand up, shining examples of how integrity and honour is alive and well across Canada. We should all remember to throw our support behind those that stand for us and our special interests. Buying accessories and ammo after the “freeze” from these loyal business owners will go along way. I for one will not be buying from big box stores going forward as they have done nothing other than to belly up. Remember that all these retailers have to store all these purchases for extended periods of time and wade through a mountain of admin and shipping which has placed a huge stress on all of them. They will be getting Christmas cards from this guy this year! Thanks
    Don't blame 'em, train 'em. You get out what you put in.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast