Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Nomination: Prophet River for Retailer of the Year!

They often have stuff that's hard to find other places, and the service is always top notch.
    If God didn't want holsters to be leather, he wouldn't have made so many damn cows.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gundoggy's Avatar
    They are my go to for Third Party Imports of parts, (and pistols in the past). They have the most pain free process where their US partner buys the items for you, many US vendors won't sell to you directly and insist a US exporter buy the item. I was finally able to get stuff from BH Spring Solutions

Totally agree… I got this year an Alfa Proj revolver 22Lr and was a really pleasant transaction, thumbs up 👍
    You're out!

Always had flawless transactions with PR, excellent communication with Clay and employees. PR is my go to retailer.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by emmott View Post
    May I also nominate Arms East?
    Why? Shill account?
    Because they have atrocious customer service.
    Some of the worst I’ve ever dealt with, so what exactly would make them retailer of the year? The fact they had a little bit of stock and you found the gun you wanted? Because besides that, I don’t see one redeeming quality.

Over 10 days ago, they replied to a question I asked in their thread, told me they had something I wanted in stock (specifically replied to my inquiry) and told me to email them about it, I emailed them about it.. 5 days passed radio silence… so I PM them on here.. again radio silence for days… so I begin calling, took me forever to get someone to answer the phone, when he finally answers he just says he’s busy and to email him.. I tell him I’ve already emailed but I’m looking for something I was told was in stock that I wanted to buy, he then says “we will get to your email” and ends the call.. guess what, that was again numerous days ago and still not a peep..

Retailer of the year LOL

They aren’t even in the same league as Prophet River. Like comparing a Kia to a Lamborghini
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

All posts made by me are my opinion, and you must do your own research

CGN frequent flyer
    Not sure if I replied to this thread or not so….
    Top Drawer Company ! If you encounter a problem they keep the channels open and solve the issue !
    They respond to questions asked through various means , phone, email, or through there contact here .
    Happy customer !
    Leavenworth

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth View Post
    Not sure if I replied to this thread or not so….
    Top Drawer Company ! If you encounter a problem they keep the channels open and solve the issue !
    They respond to questions asked through various means , phone, email, or through there contact here .
    Happy customer !
    Leavenworth
    I'm afraid, these last two weeks, our replies haver been a bit behind. Doing what we can though...
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

Totally agree; saw prices for handguns at competitors and it’s a shame. Two thumbs up guys!! Will remember it.

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    I'm afraid, these last two weeks, our replies haver been a bit behind. Doing what we can though...
    You guys are crushing it. Been emailing you and haven't had a problem with wait times.

Good work.

Clay and the gang are top notch
    Last edited by johnl; 08-23-2022 at 08:42 AM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast