Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Nomination: Prophet River for Retailer of the Year!

Clay and his team are exemplifies a bench mark for all firearms stores to strive to attain. Fast, knowledgeable and professional they have been my go to store for the last 20 years.

Disregard.

I have to agree. I have dealt with them lots over the years and a ton in the last two months. They’ve always been great to deal with, very accommodating, great communication and great prices. They deserve a ton of praise for how they have handled these tough times and done everything they possibly could right up to the deadline to provide everyone a last chance at getting guns. I will remember how they treated customers and continue to deal with them far more in the future because of this. Thanks very much Prophet River.

Deep in the Darkest Bush there is ! and Kamloops
    Great Guys to deal with ! One of my most favorite Stores. Cheers RJ
    INDIGENOUS JIM - Born and Raised in British Columbia and A Canadian !

The 284 WIN - is the Original Short Magnum !

Quote Originally Posted by Gundoggy View Post
    I concur. I waited too long to buy a Manurrhin MR73 but because of Clay, I picked up a 4.25" Colt Python and a spare G48. Very pleased with PR's efforts.
    I bought those two models too. Python 4.25" from prophet and G48 elsewhere.

Were you one of the lucky pythons buyers that were listed on Aug 1st?

Hats off to you prophet! All the popular handguns dried up and you just keep on going. Impressive! Glad those who got in late has a chance.

I don't expect to see anything I bought until nexy year. I don't care about the wait as long as I get them in my hands. But 1 year is pretty damn long so I hope I'm wrong. No seller wants to keep sold items that long too!

Always pleasure to have deal with Clay and his team, well done guys!

GunNutz
    I agree with all,of the positive comments, and would like to add that the communication is outstanding. Taking the time to list each supplier in a post with a wealth of information about the orders placed by PR and estimated time of arrival to them, along with expectations of items that probably will not be received again is very helpful.

PR integrity and an evident pride in doing the very best for customers, is apparent, and unfortunately somewhat rare in any industry nowadays.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Absolutely top shelf service & products from Clay and his staff.

Repeat customer here & very happy.

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Yup great guys/source…..done several purchases and deals with them and continually forwarding them onto other guys/sites looking for something.

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    Thanks for the kind words. We are working hard- getting behind in some things but we are getting every gun into Canada that we can before Friday. We regret that we cannot hold 'old prices' on many items as the math just doesn't work but we are trying hard to keep them as reasonable as possible given how hard these are to source now. Good for business and good for Canadian shooters, we hope. More guns to be listed soon.
    Definitely send props! And good for you for being transparent on price increases as I had noticed the bump, but it is quite understandable. One of the very few retailers with the guts to keep restocking like crazy willing to take a risk for the community. Repeat customer here and will be coming back in the future!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast