Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Nomination: Prophet River for Retailer of the Year!

Nomination: Prophet River for Retailer of the Year!

Ladies and gents, I'm compelled to start a new thread of props to Prophet River (so we might just get inventory in the other thread that I now refresh every 15 minutes), who, unwaveringly, have been there for all of us in the shooting sportsmen community. I've dealt with Clay and Randy on and off over the years, and they have been absolutely consistent in both response and service. Given current conditions, it takes incredible reserve to not take advantage and skim the market - yet the good folks at Prophet River have been stalwarts of integrity whereas virtually every other vendor has turned disgustingly opportunistic. I get economic laws of supply and demand, but when you're taking another $100 or $200 bux off of the now dying breed of pistol shooters, you're just lining your pockets and arguably supporting the ban by restricting access.

Hats off to Prophet for their hard work, pricing consistency, and phenomenal service. You guys will be the only site I visit now.
    Last edited by SteelFlint; 08-16-2022 at 04:49 PM.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

CGN Regular
    Because of PR, I quickly and affordably was able to get a large potion of my buy list. Thank you PR! I know it's in your best interest from a business POV to sell as much, but your responsiveness and fairness is so greatly appreciated. PR goes on my forever-to-buy-from list. Will be looking for some new hunting gear this season. You'll be my go-to. Thank you!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer padawan's Avatar
    Agreed.

Can't thank them enough for all their hard work and efforts.

I agree with everything said - well done Clay and team.

You are going above and beyond to meet individual needs and communications have been phenomenal.

Profit River is the real MVP. They have been absolutely just shoveling guns out the door at as low a price as possible and need to he commended in these times. Thanks again PR!

They did a GREAT job. And deserve a lot of praise.

CGN Regular
    Yup they definitely stepped up when it mattered!

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by H.H. View Post
    Yup they definitely stepped up when it mattered!
    Thanks for the kind words. We are working hard- getting behind in some things but we are getting every gun into Canada that we can before Friday. We regret that we cannot hold 'old prices' on many items as the math just doesn't work but we are trying hard to keep them as reasonable as possible given how hard these are to source now. Good for business and good for Canadian shooters, we hope. More guns to be listed soon.
    Last edited by Prophet River; 08-16-2022 at 12:25 PM.
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

These guys are top notch. They are really the gold standard in the firearms community as far as I’m concerned.
    CCFR, CSSA, NFA Member. When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.

CGN frequent flyer
    A+ these guys. My wallet hurts because of you!
    Take someone shooting - Encourage someone to get a Pal/ RPal

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast