Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Nomination: Prophet River for Retailer of the Year!

Best Shop in Alberta 2022

Get my vote!!! always good prices and service. P&D used to be my go to when Diane ran things, not so good now. Got my new Marlin 1895 SBL & even a Vortex scope on sale for best price in Canada. They could have price gouged people these days but didn't, unlike so many others.

Quote Originally Posted by K1LLswitch View Post
    My biggest complaint with PR is they makes it far too easy to buy one last gun.

I have at least 2 more than planned and they still have things tempting me.
    Exactly! I have the same problem lol

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelFlint View Post
    Ladies and gents, I'm compelled to start a new thread of props to Prophet River (so we might just get inventory in the other thread that I now refresh every 15 minutes), who, unwaveringly, have been there for all of us in the shooting sportsmen community. I've dealt with Clay and Randy on and off over the years, and they have been absolutely consistent in both response and service. Given current conditions, it takes incredible reserve to not take advantage and skim the market - yet the good folks at Prophet River have been stalwarts of integrity whereas virtually every other vendor has turned disgustingly opportunistic. I get economic laws of supply and demand, but when you're taking another $100 or $200 bux off of the now dying breed of pistol shooters, you're just lining your pockets and arguably supporting the ban by restricting access.

Hats off to Prophet for their hard work, pricing consistency, and phenomenal service. You guys will be the only site I visit now.
    First pistol I ever bought was through them

Phoned them to make a change and honestly didn't expect an answer given the amount of volume of business these days, was presently surprised when I was told they'd call me back, and they did

CGN Regular
    I was in the area today and popped in to hopefully see a handgun purchased from Prophet a few weeks ago. No hesitation, the staff went and found it, brought it out for me to see. Exceptional service considering the inventory they have.

I was genuinely impressed with the store and staff. Bought a couple more items just cause I was there.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678