Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrong rifle sent, no refund

Quote Originally Posted by Safetybill View Post
    Please name the Dealer involved!
    If you see a post on the front page... it is in a dealer forum. ..

Got some pics, invoice, emails, should be a interesting one. The serial number should be written somewhere they can reference. I'm more shocked a the gen1 to gen2 price is only $80 difference there.

Lets see your friends invoice, I smell BS.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Midnight Rider's Avatar
    It is hard to know what transpired as no one would know what the conversation was if the rifle was ordered over the phone . Probably best to do a charge back on his Credit Card , and let the Credit Card company sort it out .
    " SUPER BIKES RULE.....! " " Speed Costs....How Much Do You Want To Spend ! "

Quote Originally Posted by TheWhole9Yards View Post
    Lets see your friends invoice, I smell BS.
    Really? Why on earth would I post this if it wasn’t real? I have been a contributing member here since 2008.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pirate604's Avatar
    This is why you ALWAYS pay with Visa / MC if possible. Their policies are very strong and protect the consumer. If indeed the wrong item was shipped then the store's return/refund policy is not applicable as it was their error.
    If Ye Hath Fought Like a Man, Ye Needen't Hang Like a dog.

This exact same situation happened to me with a different CGN sponsor company, I received the wrong firearm from the one I had purchased online. After they were informed of their mistake it was shipped back at their expense and I received a full refund. IMO there should not even be a question about this issue. If someone receives something different from what they ordered either a mistake was made OR they intentionally changed your order and shipped something else. Either way, they need to come clean and correct the problem.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    ^ Exactly CMAN, you have no reason to make this up. It's total BS their attitude over THEIR error. I hope your friend sues the sh*t out of them tbh. I def. believe it. I haven't had good experience with this retailer. More crap like this & there should be a CGN Sponsor CANCEL policy!

My friend still has it in original box, zip ties all still intact, and even offered to pay the shipping cost to get the proper rifle sent out, he wasn’t asking for a refund, just wanted the correct rifle.

The firearms community is tight knit, my friend travels to shooting competitions and trust me if this isn’t made right this will hurt this business. How can you be a firearms company and not honour what you sell?

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast