Page 1 of 13 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrong rifle sent, no refund

Wrong rifle sent, no refund

A personal friend of mine who is not on this site purchased a new kodiak defence gen 2 recently from you guys. He received a gen 1…when he contacted you, he was told no returns and no refunds….just want to confirm for my own knowledge and future buying that you do not honour your sales commitments.

Specifically: if I purchase a rifle from you, and the wrong rifle arrives (example gen 1 arrives and I bought a gen 2) will you refund and accept the rifle for return….

You do not need to comment on the first issue, however please answer the question.

If this is true... wow.

You may not be getting the full story from your friend. If this is true tell your friend to do a charge back with his credit card.

Quote Originally Posted by cman View Post
    A personal friend of mine who is not on this site purchased a new kodiak defence gen 2 recently from you guys. He received a gen 1…when he contacted you, he was told no returns and no refunds….just want to confirm for my own knowledge and future buying that you do not honour your sales commitments.

Specifically: if I purchase a rifle from you, and the wrong rifle arrives (example gen 1 arrives and I bought a gen 2) will you refund and accept the rifle for return….

You do not need to comment on the first issue, however please answer the question.
    Contact the credit card company and have a conversation with them I suppose.

Where was it purchased?

I just want there response to my question, my friend is very upset. He is a smart guy and his wife is a lawyer, I expect everything he has told me is true. I told him to contact the credit card company as well if this is the case, however I would like to give this company the benefit of the doubt….perhaps a new hire picked up the phone and told my friend that they don’t do refunds….it would be nice to get this settled without blowing things out of proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler1993 View Post
    Where was it purchased?
    Online from this sponsored business see above.

Please name the Dealer involved!
    ALL THAT IS NECESSARY FOR EVIL TO TRIUMPH IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING
    MOST OF MY MONEY I SPENT ON WOMEN AND GUNS - THE REST I JUST WASTED!

If you look at the top of the thread you can see that I posted this in FIREARMS OUTLET CANADA dealer thread.

Just so everyone knows, this is there official return policy, firearms at the top, however they shipped the wrong firearm, so in my opinion they are at fault…..always look at the return policy of a store before making purchases.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 1 of 13 12345678911 ... LastLast