Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213

Thread: Wrong rifle sent, no refund

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bangbang View Post
    No one was part of the conversation except the buyer and the company rep.

And throwing in that the buyers wife is a lawyer.

This post sounds like the buyer is trying to bully the vendor and dis credit them publicly for what could be the buyers own fault.

I would suggest the buyer take a polygraph and post the results to see if he is telling the truth.
    I think both him and his "friend" need a polygraph
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

Quote Originally Posted by cman View Post
    Sorry ladies, no invoice , no apologies, I had a question, it got answered. Everything else that was said , take it or leave it.
    Personally I trust my friend and I will not be doing business with FOC in the future.

Cheers.
    I personally wouldn’t want to have you as a customer

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbubba View Post
    Just FYI, this particular issue aside
    No Visa sale is final if the goods aren’t as advertised and satisfactory regardless of the store policy
    Please read your VISA agreement especially "dispute condition 13.3 Not as described - defective merchandise"
    Why read it when there was not any issue involving incorrect merch, defective or misleading merch? One sku was ordered, another was coveted.

Sounds like they had two tabs open and clicked the wrong one. If they saw the price and paid the HIGHER PRICE w/TAX and can prove this, with evidence (which the cc company would ask for) - ot hearsay - then yes they should study up on this..

Sounds like abusing the disputing system.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Funny how buyers say "I'll never buy from them again..." Retailers should have a "no sale list" to avoid selling to and having to deal with established and proven problem customers. Lol!
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by EL34/6L6 View Post
    Funny how buyers say "I'll never buy from them again..." Retailers should have a "no sale list" to avoid selling to and having to deal with established and proven problem customers. Lol!
    Or ban cman from EE. I'll never buy anything from cman. I'll keep buying from FOC thanks.

A long long read, but sounds like OP is having buyers remorse and made up this story to try and get FOC to fix his mistake. The fact that he can't be bothered to show invoice says it all.

Super Moderator

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213