Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: I have direct experience with FOC shipping the wrong firearm

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar

I have direct experience with FOC shipping the wrong firearm

Other thread was closed but I thought I should share my experience with FOC and wrong guns.

I ordered 2 Mossberg 20 gauge shotguns from FOC, got my shipping notification and they were on the way.

Before they arrived FOC emailed me and said they were sorry, the shotguns were actually 12g. Here is a pre paid shipping label. When they arrive, put the label on and send them back and when they arrive we will send you the refund.

So I got the guns, never left the PO, taped the label on and sent them back, got my refund. No drama.

Hopefully this is somewhat relevant to the other thread.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    Other thread was closed but I thought I should share my experience with FOC and wrong guns.

I ordered 2 Mossberg 20 gauge shotguns from FOC, got my shipping notification and they were on the way.

Before they arrived FOC emailed me and said they were sorry, the shotguns were actually 12g. Here is a pre paid shipping label. When they arrive, put the label on and send them back and when they arrive we will send you the refund.

So I got the guns, never left the PO, taped the label on and sent them back, got my refund. No drama.

I think it is pretty clear that other thread the guy had buyers remorse. That is why he never posted his invoice or confirmation. "cman" I think his name was.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    So is the purpose of this post to further question the dealer at hand and their shipping accuracy or advocate sympathy for cman? Or...?
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by EL34/6L6 View Post
    So is the purpose of this post to further question the dealer at hand and their shipping accuracy or advocate sympathy for cman? Or...?
    It’s pretty clear this post is stating that if FOC makes a mistake, they own up to it and work quickly to correct it.

CGN Regular
    Neither? Why are you trying to ruin somebody’s positive experience with FOC?

CGN Regular
    humans are running stores so especially in these crazy times, mistakes happen and surely piss off...however, it's how they resolve the issue that shows their level of customer service.

happened to me in the past (not involving FOC), everything was solved quickly...i don't think that there should be a shout out to everyone about it unless a dealer would be terribly wrong...

FOC is a top dealer imo..i bought countless of items there with no issues.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynas View Post
    Neither? Why are you trying to ruin somebody’s positive experience with FOC?
    This is what's called a reactionary thread. It is directly related to the previously closed thread on the same topic in case you missed the boat. This is not just some random recent positive experience post. It has roots, and legs...
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post

Yikes though. This kind of industry needs accuracy. Shipping the wrong calibre is hardly different than shipping to the wrong person/address. Kind of reminds me of when someone sent me a DDM4 V7, they shipped it unlocked, and Canada Post left it on my door step... which was across the street from a playground.

Hopefully the people in the shipping department get disciplined or replaced.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Shipping mistakes happen , other thread didn't sound like a shipping mistake.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer stuckon308's Avatar
    Seems like he's stating that FOC owns up to their mistakes. So neither of your assumptions. If anyone knows anything about shipping they will know that crap happens. Every company screws up. It's how they fix the mistake that separates the good companies from the junky ones.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast