Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: I have direct experience with FOC shipping the wrong firearm

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by cman View Post
    Just to settle things since the last thread was locked here are the facts.

I am not making anything up, I would never waste my time.

immediately after receiving the rifle he called them, they asked for pics, then immediately told him to pound salt.

They did not have the courtesy to work with him at all, even when he said he would cover any extra cost to make it right.

Personally I have made many errors in purchasing firearms/ammo and most companies will gladly work with you in order to keep you happy, keep positive reviews flowing, and ultimately to keep the customer coming back.

So to all of you who said I should be banned from gunnutz (even though I have been a contributing member longer than yourself) or banned from the EE , or added to some sort of no buy list , give your head a shake.

Just trying to inform others on this site. Shady dealers come and go, but the firearm community is tight.

No further comment.
    Post the invoice. Show you are not lying.

Quote Originally Posted by cman View Post
    Just to settle things since the last thread was locked here are the facts.

I am not making anything up, I would never waste my time.

immediately after receiving the rifle he called them, they asked for pics, then immediately told him to pound salt.

They did not have the courtesy to work with him at all, even when he said he would cover any extra cost to make it right.

Personally I have made many errors in purchasing firearms/ammo and most companies will gladly work with you in order to keep you happy, keep positive reviews flowing, and ultimately to keep the customer coming back.

So to all of you who said I should be banned from gunnutz (even though I have been a contributing member longer than yourself) or banned from the EE , or added to some sort of no buy list , give your head a shake.

Just trying to inform others on this site. Shady dealers come and go, but the firearm community is tight.

No further comment.
    Post the Invoice or else its he said she said. Invoice will prove all and since you are not. Many are not believing you, as friends do lie, and if it was a big deal, he would join and fight for himself and not have you doing his fighting for him.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

Quote Originally Posted by adamsan12 View Post
    Im happy to read that F.O.C. remedys wrong orders as I have just received the wrong pistol from them as well. Obviously they are too busy to take phone calls but I have sent an email and will update on their service in this situation.
    Update:
    Within an hour of posting this comment I was pm'd by F.O.C. asking for my order # then shortly after received a phone call from them. They were extremely helpful and understanding realizing a mistake had been made. They quickly sent me a return label and the gun is on its way back to them. They will also be taking care of the transfer saving me hrs on the phone. This is outstanding customer service in these unique times. Fortunately for me I am still able to receive the correct pistol I orderd as they have more stock coming in! Win win Id say. Do not hesitate to buy from them , their service is top notch.
    Thank you.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456