SOLD OUT: Bersa Thunder 22

I picked one up because of this comment aswell. Looking forward to add it to the collection!

Mine shoots everything, blazer, HV, SV, comfortable little gun and no problems. It's so light that with the HV you get quite the snap, just a fun little gun.

and same price as a year ago. good job TI.

This. They could have up'ed it by $50-100 and still sellout. Personally I prefer to deal with companies that avoid any type of gouging to take advantage of situations. I'm sure we all have noticed price increases for whatever reason. This was a surprise to the community and made a lot of us happy. Good job TI :)

I bought the Bersa thunder 380 from TI, got my transfer Monday last week. TI had it shipped by Wednesday morning and I just got a slip in the mail saying my purchase is at the post office, ready for pick up.

OK. Ordered Aug 21, and was approved last night. Status change email from T.I. So should ship soon.
There was a note from the BC office too, from Brigette, saying my transfers to my daughter were in progress with the Registry now, but will take time to process. They're trying. Things are moving now in BC. Five months.

OK. Ordered Aug 21, and was approved last night. Status change email from T.I. So should ship soon.
There was a note from the BC office too, from Brigette, saying my transfers to my daughter were in progress with the Registry now, but will take time to process. They're trying. Things are moving now in BC. Five months.

That is good news as I also bought a Bersa 22 in August so hopefully will get notice in the next two weeks.

I like it, ran perfect through a few boxes of mini mags without fault. Accurate and better trigger than any 400$ pistol has any right to have as well. Wouldn’t recommend running stingers through it, my barrel was pretty leaded up afterwards.

I purchased mine (a .380 version) right around the same time and still on the wait for it to be approved but really looking forward to it. There seems to be a few options for wood grips out there that really dress the little guy up.

I purchased mine (a .380 version) right around the same time and still on the wait for it to be approved but really looking forward to it. There seems to be a few options for wood grips out there that really dress the little guy up.

I also purchased the 380 version, I’m sure you will love it the build quality is very nice all metal feels good in the hands, I have only shot about 100 rounds in mine but it shot very nice.

I ordered 3 Bersa's the last day before the import ban, and just received them today! I knew it would be a wait, but I'm happy to have them now, can't wait to try them out. .22 380 auto 9mm.

Back
Top Bottom