Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: SOLD OUT: Bersa Thunder 22

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BeezerChris View Post
    Anyone received one yet, or got a transfer number? Unlikely I guess.
    I have received a 22, still waiting for the 380, but it was ordered much later...
    CSSA, CCFR member, former NFA member

OK. Ordered Aug 21, and was approved last night. Status change email from T.I. So should ship soon.
    There was a note from the BC office too, from Brigette, saying my transfers to my daughter were in progress with the Registry now, but will take time to process. They're trying. Things are moving now in BC. Five months.

"Bikes, Guns, Whiskey.. they all improve with age"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer meadowmuffin3's Avatar
    OK. Ordered Aug 21, and was approved last night. Status change email from T.I. So should ship soon.
    There was a note from the BC office too, from Brigette, saying my transfers to my daughter were in progress with the Registry now, but will take time to process. They're trying. Things are moving now in BC. Five months.
    That is good news as I also bought a Bersa 22 in August so hopefully will get notice in the next two weeks.
    The fact that Islam is a religion of peace and compassion for many, a peaceful and compassionate pilgrim, is immaterial as long as the spirit in the Arab/Muslim world is hostage to militants who regard Christians as "crusaders," and Jews as pigs and monkeys. George Jonas

Hindsight, I didn’t need one of these but it looks like a really fun plinker, any range reports yet? Hope you guys enjoying them.

I like it, ran perfect through a few boxes of mini mags without fault. Accurate and better trigger than any 400$ pistol has any right to have as well. Wouldn’t recommend running stingers through it, my barrel was pretty leaded up afterwards.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CobraGT's Avatar
    I really should have bought one of these when I had the chance...
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free Barbarus hic ego sum, quia non intelligor illis
    EE Ads: Insurance is NOT included on any agreed "shipped" price!
    I take no responsibility for an EE item once it has been shipped.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mikeyb's Avatar
    I purchased mine (a .380 version) right around the same time and still on the wait for it to be approved but really looking forward to it. There seems to be a few options for wood grips out there that really dress the little guy up.
    Mikey B

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    I purchased mine (a .380 version) right around the same time and still on the wait for it to be approved but really looking forward to it. There seems to be a few options for wood grips out there that really dress the little guy up.
    I also purchased the 380 version, I’m sure you will love it the build quality is very nice all metal feels good in the hands, I have only shot about 100 rounds in mine but it shot very nice.

I ordered 3 Bersa's the last day before the import ban, and just received them today! I knew it would be a wait, but I'm happy to have them now, can't wait to try them out. .22 380 auto 9mm.
    dying ain't much of a living, boy.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234