Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: Bersa Thunder 22

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar

SOLD OUT: Bersa Thunder 22

Last and final Bersa shipment arrived, when they're gone they're gone!

The Bersa Thunder 22. The Thunder 22 is a compact and durable .22 calibre handgun. Unlike many .22 handguns often poorly built with subpar materials that feel more like cheap toys then actual handguns, the Thunder 22 is solidly constructed with an alloy frame and steel slide and includes the same attention to detail and quality found in all pistols in the Bersa line-up. The Thunder 22 feels compact, yet substantial in the hand and is satisfying to shoot.

The compact design lends favourably to those with smaller hands that find most handguns are too big for them, while those with larger hands can still comfortably shoot with a generous beavertail and oversized controls.

Bersa, based out of Argentina has been making compact handguns for over 60 years since its inception in the late 1950's. High quality and reliable compact pistols such as the Thunder 22 have become a specialty for Bersa, seeing large success amongst sport shooters across the globe.

For anyone looking for practice to maintain proficiency or simply to have fun plinking, this lightweight, accurate, durable and reliable low recoil shooter is an asset to anyone’s gun collection.

Comes with one magazine and manual.

Just $399. In-stock.

ORDER HERE

Features:
    •Proven durability and reliability
    •Adjustable rear sight
    •Fixed barrel for high inherent accuracy
    •Solid build quality
    •Compact design

Specifications:
    Caliber: .22LR (High-Velocity)
    Magazine Capacity: 10
    Trigger Mechanism: Double Stage; SA/DA
    Mechanical Safety: Decocker; Double Action
    Sights: Fixed 3 dot combat
    Sight Radius: 115mm
    Length: 186mm
    Barrel Length: 106mm
    Barrel Theading: 1/2" × 28
    Weight: 540g
    Last edited by Tactical Imports; 08-22-2022 at 12:59 PM.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

and same price as a year ago. good job TI.

Great to see another batch of these hit the market, thanks TI!

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Last and final Bersa shipment arrived, when they're gone they're gone!

The Bersa Thunder 22. The Thunder 22 is a compact and durable .22 calibre handgun. Unlike many .22 handguns often poorly built with subpar materials that feel more like cheap toys then actual handguns, the Thunder 22 is solidly constructed with an alloy frame and steel slide and includes the same attention to detail and quality found in all pistols in the Bersa line-up. The Thunder 22 feels compact, yet substantial in the hand and is satisfying to shoot.

**Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**

The compact design lends favourably to those with smaller hands that find most handguns are too big for them, while those with larger hands can still comfortably shoot with a generous beavertail and oversized controls.

Bersa, based out of Argentina has been making compact handguns for over 60 years since its inception in the late 1950's. High quality and reliable compact pistols such as the Thunder 22 have become a specialty for Bersa, seeing large success amongst sport shooters across the globe.

**Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**

For anyone looking for practice to maintain proficiency or simply to have fun plinking, this lightweight, accurate, durable and reliable low recoil shooter is an asset to anyone’s gun collection.

Comes with one magazine and manual.

Just $399. In-stock.

ORDER HERE

Features:
    •Proven durability and reliability
    •Adjustable rear sight
    •Fixed barrel for high inherent accuracy
    •Solid build quality
    •Compact design

Specifications:
    Caliber: .22LR (High-Velocity)
    Magazine Capacity: 10
    Trigger Mechanism: Double Stage; SA/DA
    Mechanical Safety: Decocker; Double Action
    Sights: Fixed 3 dot combat
    Sight Radius: 115mm
    Length: 186mm
    Barrel Length: 106mm
    Barrel Theading: 1/2" × 28
    Weight: 540g
    Hey Tac, still waiting on my reference number from 18 days ago on my BP380CC

CGN frequent flyer
    Just ordered one of these to go with my .380 I bought years ago. Once the ON CFO finally clears it sometime next year I'll have a pair.

Those look like great handguns.
    Managed to order one from the previous batch, just couple days before it sold out.
    Still waiting and I have a feeling it will be a while yet...(f*****g Ontario)
    "Gun control" is a feel good term, which is designed to disquise the globalist disarmament efforts under the pretense of fighting crime.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by CZ Shooter View Post
    Those look like great handguns.
    Managed to order one from the previous batch, just couple days before it sold out.
    Still waiting and I have a feeling it will be a while yet...(f*****g Ontario)
    LAst I heard they were working on transfers initiated June 1st or 2nd.
    Member: CSSA

What am I thinking........? If I wanted you to know, I'd be talking!

Thanks TI. I thought I had missed the boat -literally- on these. My last handgun likely. Stoked to get one.

"Bikes, Guns, Whiskey.. they all improve with age"

Got one... And I thought I wouldn't be getting anymore pistols

dont hesitate, these things are awesome

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast