Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: Bersa Thunder 380

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar

SOLD OUT: Bersa Thunder 380

BERSA THUNDER 380

Final import, when they're gone they're gone

Thunder 380. Last Chance

• Finally, the compact, slim, and reliable low-recoiling centerfire pistol you've always wanted
    • One of the smallest centerfire pistols on the market, the Thunder 380 is known globally as an icon for the 380 caliber, combining compact design, light weight, reliability, accuracy, and most of all, dependability
    • The Thunder 380 has a well earned reputation for service, offering the best price-performance relation in its class
    • Priced at just $449
    • Spare magazines and spare parts kits optionally available
    • Comes with one magazine, barrel thread protector and manual. Limited quantities.

MORE INFO AND ORDERING

Last edited by Tactical Imports; 09-07-2022 at 09:12 PM.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Just scooped a 380 thunder nickel

Finally, I got myself a Black Thunder 22. Too bad, the wood grip is out of stock.

snagged a nickel 380 to go with my black .22.

I was so hoping that I'd be able to acquire one before the import ban.

I got the same combo, black 22 and a nickel 380

Glad these came up today , I was about to pick up a similar pair for much more!

Does anyone have a good source of wood grips for the 380/22?

I found this site but looking at different options: http://www.marschalgrips.com/grip-models/bersa.html

Ordered a 380 in Nickel and a 22 in Black today, wanting to get some nice grips for them

Quote Originally Posted by Guthix13 View Post
    Does anyone have a good source of wood grips for the 380/22?

I found this site but looking at different options: http://www.marschalgrips.com/grip-models/bersa.html

Ordered a 380 in Nickel and a 22 in Black today, wanting to get some nice grips for them
    That was the only other site I could find also, was thinking of getting some finger grooved thumb rest zebra wood grips

CGN Regular
    I've had mine out at the range a couple of times and about 300 rnds through it. I must say, I'm quite impressed with this little gun! No issues. The decocker was a bit stiff at first and the double action trigger pull only very slightly gritty but its smoothing in nicely. The action is getting smoother by the box and the single action trigger is very good. At $450.00, I recommend it.

I wanted a thunder 380 but they were out and you still had the striker fired 380 in stock so I settled on that. Given that the transfer hasn't cleared yet could I add a thunder 380 to my order and have the two ship together and save on shipping?

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madpat View Post
    I wanted a thunder 380 but they were out and you still had the striker fired 380 in stock so I settled on that. Given that the transfer hasn't cleared yet could I add a thunder 380 to my order and have the two ship together and save on shipping?
    Yessir! Please contact us via email and we will provide instructions Thank-you for your business!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast