Business Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
FOC-Closure-August-19-2022.jpg

Attachments

• FOC-Closure-August-19-2022.jpg
    FOC-Closure-August-19-2022.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 955
Lol….first it’s we’re only open weekends and now you’re closing completely again……and you guys had the absolute worst handgun inventory out of any dealer this past month. How busy could you possibly be.

Glad Williams arms and Easthill outdoors are open.

Lol….first it’s we’re only open weekends and now you’re closing completely again……and you guys had the absolute worst handgun inventory out of any dealer this past month. How busy could you possibly be.

Glad Williams arms and Easthill outdoors are open.

You sir, sound like a child who did not get enough sleep.

Does this mean you aren't even able (or willing) to answer the phone on a weekday?! Have tried calling you many times and nobody answers. I purchased an optic mounting plate from you guys 10 days ago and still no shipping info. I waited a reasonable amount of time because I know you're "busy" but c'mon this is brutal. I even emailed you guys and got a response (3 days later) saying "your firearm will ship when approved by provincial CFO" like really? Again, I get it, you're busy but unless you guys are looking to close up shop permanently you should really do a better job of communicating with your customers.

Back
Top Bottom