Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSA Dagger owners manual can be downloaded here

PSA Dagger owners manual can be downloaded here

We hope you all enjoy the PSA Dagger as much as we have.

Here is a link to download the owners manual.

https://palmettostate.my.salesforce....15EtHa8bZ9rS4o

The IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Any more daggers still able to come in, I really would love to buy one.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada2023 View Post
    Yes more then 12 avaliable right now for good price too

https://www.firearmsoutletcanada.com...-threaded.html

Thank you so so much...

Thank you so much for this heads up Mere_Mortal I never would have found this gun otherwise... I want to thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for the info on the dagger and were to buy one. I just bought one I am so happy and thrilled, thank you so much for your help…

More blessings for you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    Thank you so much for this heads up Mere_Mortal I never would have found this gun otherwise... I want to thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for the info on the dagger and were to buy one. I just bought one I am so happy and thrilled, thank you so much for your help…

More blessings for you.
    good. once received get rid of the pmag and get real mags you will thank me as well lol ...

More blessings for you.
    I'm glad I could help. Cheers

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by medvedqc View Post
    good. once received get rid of the pmag and get real mags you will thank me as well lol ...
    What’s wrong with the pmags?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by True Jebus View Post
    What’s wrong with the pmags?
    never worked properly for me on 17gen4, 19x or g45. i do think the plastic follower is taking more debris or residues than the glock one and issues appears around 400 to 500 rounds. never had that with a glock one. it is minor inconvenient and well documented across the web so it was not only me that discovered it. wont stop others to use them but i have enough glock mags that im not worried to use them and to see how the psa dagger live. seems a very good bargain for the price.

i had also a problem with a pmag gen2 on one of my ar15 so it is maybe between me and pmag lol ... but for that platform i do enjoy steel and alloy ones ...

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by medvedqc View Post
    never worked properly for me on 17gen4, 19x or g45. i do think the plastic follower is taking more debris or residues than the glock one and issues appears around 400 to 500 rounds. never had that with a glock one. it is minor inconvenient and well documented across the web so it was not only me that discovered it. wont stop others to use them but i have enough glock mags that im not worried to use them and to see how the psa dagger live. seems a very good bargain for the price.

i had also a problem with a pmag gen2 on one of my ar15 so it is maybe between me and pmag lol ... but for that platform i do enjoy steel and alloy ones ...
    So you have no idea how they work in the PSA Dagger? So why would you make that comment here? lol

PSA ships the gun with them so they might know better than you? Just a thought.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast