Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Handguns in Stock!

Business member DominionOutdoors's Avatar

Handguns in Stock!

We are receiving handguns often and our website is always current! Check out our current inventory of available handguns here.

There are lots of great options available, guns will be coming in for a little while yet so keep checking back if you don't see what you're after. We will try to process your transfer typically same or next day to try and keep things moving as fast as possible.

Let us know if you have any questions!

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca
    store@dominionoutdoors.ca
    Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram

I come from the Land of the Ice and Snow from the Midnight sun where the hot springs blow
    Yes. Dm sent

Mr920 all black should definitely go. I'm talking myself out of it.

Yep, I caved and bought an MR920 (a Gucci Glock G19). As we come to the end of the buying spree, I took stock of my purchases and realized that I was deficient in compact pistols. SS MR920, CZ P-07, and G48 filled the void. Thanks Dominion for bringing in the SS and CZ last minute. It helped round out the end times collection.

I come from the Land of the Ice and Snow from the Midnight sun where the hot springs blow
    Thank you again for the MR920 Elite in black! Will look nice next to my DR920 Elite in Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Sneeker View Post
    Thank you again for the MR920 Elite in black! Will look nice next to my DR920 Elite in Bronze
    Thank you for the order, we appreciate it!

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca

Still lots of handguns left, we are closed Sunday and Monday but we will be monitoring email, sales, and doing transfers during our days off. Website is live and always updating, our inventory is available here.

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca

Quote Originally Posted by DominionOutdoors View Post
    Still lots of handguns left, we are closed Sunday and Monday but we will be monitoring email, sales, and doing transfers during our days off. Website is live and always updating, our inventory is available here.
    Can you confirm the 920 is the elite model? The product code and picture are for the combat model. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mik123 View Post
    Can you confirm the 920 is the elite model? The product code and picture are for the combat model. Thanks
    Good pickup. Missed that. Yes, please confirm my MR920 purchase was for the Elite model as advertised. The title says Elite, but the pic is for a Combat model. The Elite has slide window cuts, top serrations, and the optic mounting system; the Combat lacks the extra slide cuts, and optic mounting is an optional extra. Big differences...

Quote Originally Posted by DominionOutdoors View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mik123 View Post
    Wondering the same here can you confirm the model upc/description/picture

https://www.dominionoutdoors.ca/shad...ready-9mm.html
    Last edited by sogone2day; 08-21-2022 at 12:30 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast