Thread: Big thanks Dlask!!

Big thanks Dlask!!

I wanted to publicly give your customer service team a big thanks for being on the ball covering my butt and saving me a few bucks on shipping. I had recently decided to use up some left-over 10\22 parts that had been cluttering up my bench but was in need of a few pins to put it all in motion. I placed an order for the requisite parts but realized within an hour of placing that order that I was still missing V block bolts and was back online ordering what I needed assuming that the 2 separate orders would pass through the process with a double hit on the shipping charges. Totally my brain fart so I was ready to suck it up....except one of your crew noticed the duplicate address on the order at some point in the process and combined the 2 orders thereby nixing the additional shipping charges and ensuring the parts arriving at the same time. Many, many thanks. Greatly appreciate your team and your products especially the quality in your receivers, they're better than OEM.

It's very nice to log in on a Monday morning and see praise for the shop.

Thank you for the shout out brother and we hope you have many years of happy shooting with the rifle !
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”