Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TACCOM 2022 !! Who's Going?

Will the CFO attend? That would be the stand with the longest line-up lol...

CGN Regular
    Looks like TACCOM event this year has shrunken in size. A lot of vendors cancelled and pulled out of exhibitor list based on the revised floor plan update.

https://s23.a2zinc.net/clients/tacco.../EventMap.aspx

i will be covering it again...posted over 500 pics of the last one...let's see how i do this time lol

too bad i couldnt make it to O''Dell Day to see you guys today...but i will visit your booth at TACCOM again for sure

RL

I will be going for the first time. I have no friends . please be friendly to me. lol

Quote Originally Posted by MrSkrewuvsky View Post
    So with all these craps going on and bans, whats left for showing? Are they even able to bring handguns to the shwo now?
    Yes indeed you make a good point, I went to my first post covid gun show in Orangeville on the weekend. Nothing worth seeing accept over priced antiques and hunting rifles. I will not waste my time and money going to another.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxs View Post
    Yes indeed you make a good point, I went to my first post covid gun show in Orangeville on the weekend. Nothing worth seeing accept over priced antiques and hunting rifles. I will not waste my time and money going to another.

lol pretty funny to compare TACCOM to the Orangeville gun show. This isnt a show put on by collectors trying to move their old stuff for insane prices...this is a show put on by manufacturers and dealers with seminars featuring "celebrities", industry parties etc the show floor is 100,000 square feet and last time there were 20,000 attendees...closer to SHOT Show or the NRA Show

RL
    Last edited by RL1; 08-30-2022 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hungry View Post
    Ha ha ha ha

The Tactical Teacher will be with the Wolverine Supplies Crew!! LOL

Peace Be The Journey!

Cheers, Barney
    That might be worth the trip.
    Barney helped me out with a M14 when they were still legal to own.
    Really nice guy.

Fixed your picture for you.

Name:  FA1685E9-0451-479E-B4EE-8558DD179ED1.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  90.2 KB
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Somewhere in the middle and a little south
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxs View Post
    I was at Orangeville this past weekend too. Second time this year. The previous show was pretty barren, lots of empty tables, this last one was worse, more empty tables and $10 at the door. Could have been because it was end of summer (almost) but I'm thinking it's my last trip to Orangeville for a long time.

With all of the bans my expectations for TACCOM are lessening bt I'll go anyway if for no other reason than to meet FTF with some of the retailers that I've dealt with since there's a possibillity than some of them may not be around next year. Hope I'm wrong.
    CSSA Life Member, Proud CFA Member, Proud CFFR Member, Member of BRRC, SASS # 112759, IPSC # 404, P.P.C. Competitor

Somewhere in the middle and a little south
    I look at the revised floor plan and see 70 vendors of which at least a dozen or more are not actually firearm related rather they are clothiers, optical supply, confections, so expecting this years show to be anything comparable to the SHOT Show or the NRA Show is wishful thinking.

I know that I'm glad that I didn't purchase the 3 day pass when it was first announced. I've been going to gun shows for over 45 years and it has become a source of dissapointment for the last few that have been on. No fault of the vendors in fact, these are the die hards. Yeah they are bringing out their old deer rifles and military stuff...but they are keeping it going. If they didn't come out the show would be over folks.
    CSSA Life Member, Proud CFA Member, Proud CFFR Member, Member of BRRC, SASS # 112759, IPSC # 404, P.P.C. Competitor

Quote Originally Posted by toogun View Post
    I look at the revised floor plan and see 70 vendors of which at least a dozen or more are not actually firearm related rather they are clothiers, optical supply, confections, so expecting this years show to be anything comparable to the SHOT Show or the NRA Show is wishful thinking.

i have been to SHOT twice and both previous TACCOMs...of course SHOT is bigger with over 2000 exhibitors...i was referring to the look and feel and from that perspective, TACCOM is closer to SHOT than to Orangeville. In fact, some exhibitors like Nightforce actually use their SHOT show setup at TACCOM (literally the exact same setup). Yes, it is on a smaller scale but you have a lot of the same elements like manufacturers, dealers, industry personalities, seminars, parties etc.

The bottom line is that our sport is under constant attack in an attempt to kill it off...so if there is an event promoting it, why wouldnt we support that? I just dont get what all this whining and complaining about TACCOM is accomplishing.

RL

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast