Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: ++UPDATE++ Bren 2 Barrels at Dlask Arms Corp.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Update :

All leftover barrels have been chambered, feed ramps polished, flats cut and aluminum oxide blasted. Just need to engrave them now but cannot for the life of me remember what the official caliber for the 7.62 barrels is....

Attachment 615507

Just kidding, of course we know which it is.....back to work me, let's get these DONE !
    God damn I can't wait Leigh......
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    So do these need bluing then assembly and out the door back to us??
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

GunNutz
    The NR version looks great with 10 inch handguard.

Name:  5B222A8D-565F-46F7-A1EA-40B532531DBC.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  102.3 KB

CZ faux suppressors should be in today. Timing is perfect as we get the bulk of the N/R barrels back tomorrow and will begin doing the rest of these Brens on Sat. We want these out and into your hands as soon as possible and are working weekends to achieve this goal.

You guys are awesome, thank you for your patience and support.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    CZ faux suppressors should be in today. Timing is perfect as we get the bulk of the N/R barrels back tomorrow and will begin doing the rest of these Brens on Sat. We want these out and into your hands as soon as possible and are working weekends to achieve this goal.

You guys are awesome, thank you for your patience and support.

What exactly are you doing? Upgraded barrels? On the Cz bren2 ms?

When will you guys know if you have any extras for sale? I have a 7.62 bren on the way but I missed the pre order. Anyone looking to sell theirs?

When will you know if you guys are going to have extras for sale? I missed the pre order for my 7.62 bren unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by 1inchlimp View Post
    When will you know if you guys are going to have extras for sale? I missed the pre order for my 7.62 bren unfortunately.
    We will know in a week or two exactly how many of each caliber are left over to sell once the existing pre-orders have been fulfilled. The leftover barrels will be added to the website and I will post a link to them here on this thread.

If you are new to how we do this it is a first come, first served basis. Please DO NOT call me at the shop or email me asking to buy one, it will be online only once I announce they are ready for sale here.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Will it be possible to add a faux suppressor to my order before it is returned to me? Could I pay for it with the return shipping charge? Not to be a bother just don't see the on the website. Keep up the good work!

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Tcost View Post
    Will it be possible to add a faux suppressor to my order before it is returned to me? Could I pay for it with the return shipping charge? Not to be a bother just don't see the on the website. Keep up the good work!
    I’ve been told that we can order extra items when Dlask phone you for returning completed rifle.