++UPDATE++ Bren 2 Barrels at Dlask Arms Corp.

Dlask Arms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Finally !! We got the barrels back from turning and it's now up to us to finish these ASAFP !!

This is just an update to show we are making progress, so a HUGE shout out to all you guys that pre-ordered and have been the epitome of patient in waiting for these. I will post here on this thread as we work through them and get all the pre-orders done and back to the owners. Once we have fulfilled all of the orders I will marshall up the remaining barrels and post them here for sale so all of you that have inquired about the conversion can then purchase one.

Brens.jpg

Attachments

• Brens.jpg
    Brens.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 2,426
Excellent news to hear Leigh, glad to see these in their final stages

Are these going to be a stainless finish or painted/cerakoted/blued black?

Barrels crowned already. Going home now but tomorrow the 7.62 will be chambered and I'll work on the other milling required to get this caliber done and ready for engraving / blasting / bluing.

Might Nitride mine, not sure yet....

Barrels crowned already. Going home now but tomorrow the 7.62 will be chambered and I'll work on the other milling required to get this caliber done and ready for engraving / blasting / bluing.

Might Nitride mine, not sure yet....

Sent in my 762s around June 2, hopefully can get it back in early Sept. summer’s gone and kids back to school…

Hey Leigh

Will you be selling any completed rifles? I'd like to grab one of those if possible.
Thanks

We won't but if you are local I can tell you that we have some in both .223 & 7.62 that we are converting for High Caliber Services in Mission, B.C. Call them and ask if they want to do a pre-sale for you.

Hi there . Any chance you guys might be able to help me ? I got a 16.5 inches carbine in its way to me . Would you be able to NR that for me ? You can use may gun for a Ginny-pig for project

Back
Top Bottom