Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: SOLD OUT: Polish Military VIS-100M1 Service Pistol

CGN Regular
    duplicate
    Last edited by Dueodde; 03-13-2023 at 04:13 AM. Reason: duplicate

CGN Regular
    Just had a close look at my new VIS-100M this evening.
    Extremely impressive build quality and machining.

Very glad I got it in time and thanks to Tactical Imports for having brought this in just under the wire.

In the near future, when this capricious federal ban is lifted by a better government, you should consider this pistol if you are looking for a solid, full size metal-frame SA/DA serious duty-tier 9mm.

Very impressed so far.

https://www.tacticalimports.ca/restr...ady-p-696.html

- Dueodde

Received the base plates today. Thank you!

is there any instruction you can provide?

That's a great news. Looking forward to finally receive mine. Very happy with the pistol. Thank you Tactical Imports!

Just want to share something that others may find useful. Recently, I tried to install the optics plate that came with the pistol. I was not able to make it sit flat on the slide. It was tilting to one side or the other, so the optic would sit crooked or canted. After measuring, the channel on the plate was .332” wide, the ridge on the slide was .336” wide, while the original cover plate measured .338”.

To fix, I clamped a file in a vice with the side edge up. The file I used did not have any teeth on that side. Few passes with the plate over the file, applying pressure sideways on each side, made the channel wider to .338”.
    I re-blued the filed areas and all is fine now. The plate just clicks flat in its place on the slide.

Any news on the parts kit? . I ordered one when I first purchased the pistol but i am still waiting on the parts kit to come in from Poland.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910