SOLD OUT: Polish Military VIS-100M1 Service Pistol

If people are saying these are being sold with 2 mags in other markets, why are they only being sold with 1 mag here?

I can come up with two reasons. The first is that Tactical Imports is trying to make as much money as they can selling these pistols because the ban is coming and that, as they say, will be that. Might as well double dip and sell the extra magazines for extra profit.

The other reason is probably that these are expensive pistols and if they were to sell them for the two magazine prices that other markets are selling them for they might not sell them all before the ban hammer falls, so they take a magazine out and sell the whole kit cheaper and let the people that want more magazines get the extra magazines. It lowers the bottom price which will increase the amount of pistols sold.

The only way we will know is if TI makes a statement, and I doubt they would admit to unabashed greed.

Vis 100 is civilian version of PR-15 RAGUN Pistol. This pistol sold in Poland has 2 magazines.

Just watched a review and buddy said $600 US in Poland and 2 mags, oh well, take it or leave it at this point... winter is coming and so is "the freeze"

I like the universal design of the optics mounting plate. Magazines are pricey at $79 plus tax.

Makes the Bersa TPR9 look like a smokin deal at half the price, minus the optic cutout.

Just watched a review and buddy said $600 US in Poland and 2 mags, oh well, take it or leave it at this point... winter is coming and so is "the freeze"

I like the universal design of the optics mounting plate. Magazines are pricey at $79 plus tax.

Makes the Bersa TPR9 look like a smokin deal at half the price, minus the optic cutout.

Of course they are taking the opportunity to sell them at this price. So more expensive, less mag, over priced spare mag, and no aluminum base plates included but they are using pictures showing base plates which make the gun look much better. Like Clinton said “don’t let crisis go to waste”

Made up my mind and no deal for me. I bought another gun at another dealer instead.

This seems to be common with TI. The last gun I bought from them was a type 81. It was clear in the box that several mags shipped with the rifle and were factory secured in the box with zip ties.

Someone (presumably TI) had cut the ties and taken mags out of the box, that I then had to order separately for $30 each. At least those mags were not ridiculously priced.

Probably the same thing going on here.

Of course they are taking the opportunity to sell them at this price. So more expensive, less mag, over priced spare mag, and no aluminum base plates included but they are using pictures showing base plates which make the gun look much better. Like Clinton said “don’t let crisis go to waste”

Made up my mind and no deal for me. I bought another gun at another dealer instead.

The suggested retail down south is a bit on the high side as well so likely there is a middle player involved, the single mag and no baseplate is a bit odd though as I can't think of many pistols that come with a single magazine in the box.

It retails for $939US down south, ~1230CAD. So Ti's 1199CAD reflects the import price. 600USD is a lot of money in Poland.

This seems to be common with TI. The last gun I bought from them was a type 81. It was clear in the box that several mags shipped with the rifle and were factory secured in the box with zip ties.

Someone (presumably TI) had cut the ties and taken mags out of the box, that I then had to order separately for $30 each. At least those mags were not ridiculously priced.

Noticed the same with my T-81s... However for me TI is like a dealership for exotic cars : they import the exotic firearms that no one else dares and they don't care that "it might upset the Lieberals / antis" or whatever. I assume that every import is taking a huge financial gamble, with the potential of TI being cockblocked by Justin's goons at the border for X "flavor of the day" reason. High risk, high reward... I get it and I'm cool with that.

Anyway, you wouldn't complain about the sticker shock when you walk into an exotic luxury car dealership with the intention of buying an AMG 6x6 G-wagon conversion truck that no one else has, lol! Same here... you go to the range with any TI product and it will be turning heads as soon as it comes out of the case. :)

As for this pistol, everything made by FB Radom is premium, as the factory has always taken a lot of pride in what they make. Polish manufacturing quality is on par with the very best Germany or Austria has to offer.

In for one, thanks again TI!

:cool:

It retails for $939US down south, ~1230CAD. So Ti's 1199CAD reflects the import price. 600USD is a lot of money in Poland.

Thanks Lahey, I mentioned the high cost down south in the post above yours.
Apparently 25% of the cost in Poland is VAT tax.... so it's closer to $500 US before tax, but as you say the price in Poland should be less then here.

I was going to buy the PDP compact pro that Marstar was pre-selling before the Liberals played their little game at the border and anti-democraticly preempted their new bill.

This new Polish hardware will be it's replacement.... :)

Last edited:
^ All hardware typically costs less in the country of its origin.

In the 1980s - 2000s in Germany and Western Europe, most Audis, Mercedes and BMWs would sell for what a Chevy Cavalier would sell in the USA, and everyone was driving them. Out here they were classed as "luxury cars" (regardless of model) and they all commanded a high premium. Hence why so many people imported their own. One can't do that cost-effectively as a private individual with firearms, though.

Anyway, the way I see it is that $1200 won't be worth jack shyte by the time Turdeau is done with our country. In this regard, you can consider these FB Radom pistols a bargain!

Glass half full, friends!

:d

Last edited:
Dissimilar materials in the "all metal" frame...this gun won't be around in 100 years, that much is all but certain.

T81 comes with two mags from factory...

I can come up with two reasons. The first is that Tactical Imports is trying to make as much money as they can selling these pistols because the ban is coming and that, as they say, will be that. Might as well double dip and sell the extra magazines for extra profit.

The other reason is probably that these are expensive pistols and if they were to sell them for the two magazine prices that other markets are selling them for they might not sell them all before the ban hammer falls, so they take a magazine out and sell the whole kit cheaper and let the people that want more magazines get the extra magazines. It lowers the bottom price which will increase the amount of pistols sold.

The only way we will know is if TI makes a statement, and I doubt they would admit to unabashed greed.

We can sell these for 1199 with one mag or 1279 with two mags. Many clients are collectors and don't need the extra mag, so we'd rather have clients make their own decisions then force them into spending money on things they don't want or need

Dissimilar materials in the "all metal" frame...this gun won't be around in 100 years, that much is all but certain.

Most metal pistols are made with alloy frame and steel slide, full steel pistols are in the minority and typically command a premium due to additional manufacturing costs

Back
Top Bottom