Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brugger and Thomet BWC

I emailed B&T switzerland the second I heard they didn't think there was any interest.

This is the TRUTH. P320 won the modular handgun trial for a reason. The Fcu is the future.

It appears there are some B&T dealers in the States who are accepting preorders for the BWC ($2450 USD) and TP380 ($2850 USD). Both come bundled with the Aimpoint Acro P2, estimating to already arrive Q1 2023 for them. Obviously ludicrously expensive but if you have the funds and have been craving for a foldy lunchbox pewpew chassis then this could be good news for you

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by taloncg View Post
    It appears there are some B&T dealers in the States who are accepting preorders for the BWC ($2450 USD) and TP380 ($2850 USD). Both come bundled with the Aimpoint Acro P2, estimating to already arrive Q1 2023 for them. Obviously ludicrously expensive but if you have the funds and have been craving for a foldy lunchbox pewpew chassis then this could be good news for you
    Ideally, people who want them could place an order with the Canadian importer if they are willing to bring them in.

Presales in the US that may never arrive and have individual import fees tacked on make it somewhat unattractive as a buyer when there is a Canadian distributor for the manufacturer.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Bump
    Last edited by Brian46; 07-23-2023 at 11:42 PM.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Is there a status update for these?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    This is just the beginning.

10 years from now, there will be kits to turn your p320 pistol into a rifle chambered in 5.56.

Someone actually made one for shot show a couple years ago, but the p320 is still a relatively new platform and needs a bit more time to build up its user base before it can start expanding to different platforms.

If there’s one gun you should be buying during this craze, it’s the p320.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe you could be not too far from the bullseye on this. Weapon systems using FCU are just the beginning. Some developers adapting these new systems can expand unlimited potential to any caliber and any modularity combinations from pistols to rifles stay tuned I can see more of these coming into the future.

The only BWC i need is the one in between my legs
    "You can do the thug shaker huh"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123