Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Horrible service from Solely regarding Reference number

Exclamation Horrible service from Solely regarding Reference number

Hello, why is you customer service so bad?
    I bought a shadow 2 one week ago, I've been calling for my reference number to make sure the transfer has gone through. One of your store members has been very rude over the phone. Yelling, and saying they're busy. Told me it's in to bottom of the safe and they won't get it.

You guys say you're "very busy" but I've bought 12 hand guns and you're the only store that won't give me my reference number.
    I walked into east hill and they showed me BOTH my guns that were in the bottom of the safe.

My sister's fiancé bought it the same time and you told him that the transfer has not been initiated.
    So I have no idea what's going on, and looks like you don't care after taking the customers money.
    Last edited by Lushlobster; 08-29-2022 at 09:25 AM.

Solely outdoors^^^^

Same thing here Ive called them three times in the last week, and they say "we are busy" ok... we are all busy.

Like @lushlobster said I have had no problems receiving transfer numbers a day after from other bigger stores. I called them, I have 2 orders one from the last 10 days.

Solely get you $%it together.

GunNutz
    Funny, I had the exact opposite experience. Ordered a Holosun 507C early in the morning and I had it at my door the following day - some of the best service I’ve ever received.

lots of stores are not giving out transfer numbers. they are all busy if you are in Ont just wait 4 months and it'll show up...

Rumour was, Ontario is still doing June 2 transfers

Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post
    lots of stores are not giving out transfer numbers. they are all busy if you are in Ont just wait 4 months and it'll show up...
    it is unacceptable. I have purchased firearms from 9 different stores in the last 2 months, all of them supplied me with the transfer number within 2 days.

One of the stores transferred my fiances handgun into a different name, if I didn't have reference number and check with the CFO who would catch this? Because of this mistake there are now 102,000 transfers ahead of her "error" original one.

Totally unacceptable, please stop defending the stores

Somewhere in the middle and a little south
    Quote Originally Posted by 45CAT View Post
    That's not a rumour. Still waiting on a May 31 transfer.
    CSSA Life Member, Proud CFA Member, Proud CFFR Member, Member of BRRC, SASS # 112759, IPSC # 404, P.P.C. Competitor

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 45CAT View Post
    Not a rumor they been at June 2nd for a week now

Transfer number are useless for store purchase. The purpose of it it’s to confirm information between private parties.
    I do not understand people that are so anal about getting one. What are you gonna do with it ? Call CFC ? Plug up de lines further asking - with NO EFFECT on how fast your CFO will get to it ?

The RCMP issued a memo stating up it can take up to 3 months. Suck it up and wait.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast