Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How far behind on shipping out restricteds?

Well. To close this out, I got a reply - and an apology - that indeed I was missed and that action had already been taken to see that it didn't happen again. (And as I type this I've received the shipping notice.)

Perhaps I should have reached out sooner, but it's my way to not be a bother about stuff like this. If you need proof of that, I opened this thread to try to crowdsource the delay (if there was one) rather than bother Tenda directly.

Thanks to Tenda for sorting this out so quickly.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    So I contacted them as soon as my transfer was completed and they said it was being sent to the shipping Dept? can I expect a 2 week wait? or did someone experience something different? & do they use UPS or CP? Thanks in advance troops.
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

Somewhere in the middle and a little south
    I received 2 approvals on Saturday, I sent a copy to each retailer on Sunday. I have 1 of the guns in my hands Tuesday night, shipped from Quebec. From the other guys, that are 1/2 hour away I got a reply saying they are sending my approval to shipping and to wait for an email that it’s been shipped…….crickets.

I also ordered 3 cases of ammo from another dealer closer to home near Rodgers Rd and Dufferin, ordered Monday at 5:24 pm, next email 11 minutes later “order ready for pick up”.

BEAT THAT KIND OF SERVICE!!!
    CSSA Life Member, Proud CFA Member, Proud CFFR Member, Member of BRRC, SASS # 112759

Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    So I contacted them as soon as my transfer was completed and they said it was being sent to the shipping Dept? can I expect a 2 week wait? or did someone experience something different? & do they use UPS or CP? Thanks in advance troops.
    I'd say that normally it's been a 1-3 week wait after clearance, though I did have one - right after the one that I started this thread for - that was shipped out the same day it was approved.

There's probably a large variability in the number of transfers they get completed each day. Some days they may have a few so it's easy, and others they may get dozens and dozens...I'm content to give them a few days just for that. It's not like they can bring in temp staff just for surges.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    I contacted them and they said "next week" so I guess its wait and see? Cheers
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    I ordered 2 restricted from Tenda in June, the CFO in ON approved them on the 16th of Nov and I sent it over to Tenda via email that day.

Westley replied immediately & said he sent it over to the shipping dept.

I'm waiting on a shipping notification...

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    My buddy and I both ordered restricted the same day (June 10). He was tenda and I was irg. I’ve had mine for about 3 weeks now and he’s still waiting for shipping notification

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I ordered 2 restricted from Tenda in June, the CFO in ON approved them on the 16th of Nov and I sent it over to Tenda via email that day.

Westley replied immediately & said he sent it over to the shipping dept.

Cheers
    Jay
    I think "sent it over to the shipping dept." is their code for we're getting those items from our warehouse.
    It usually takes about a week or two.
    Once they send you a "shipping notice" that means the shipping label has been printed.
    Pickup from the courier is usually scheduled at the end of that week.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    I got a shipping notice yesterday & the courier says it's scheduled for delivery today... See if that pans out!
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Package received today. Thanks Tenda.

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast