Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How far behind on shipping out restricteds?

Question How far behind on shipping out restricteds?

Edit: After finding out that the ship time on this was almost definitely out of the ordinary, I contacted Tenda and they not only apologized for the delay but I had a shipping notice inside ten minutes of their reply. Well done.

Original post:

This isn't a complaint, I'm just trying to see how far behind things are at Tenda by cobbling together some information.

My request is of anyone that's gotten a restricted shipment from Tenda recently: How long did it take for it to ship from the time the transfer was approved?

Speaking for myself, I purchased a restricted on May 30, transfer went in on June 1, approved July 28. I have received the registration certificate.

So it's been a month and I've seen nothing, not so much as a mailing label generated.

Before anyone jumps on me, yeah, I know they're busy. I said I wasn't complaining, and I have not been bothering anyone. I'd just like to know, maybe, how much longer I'll have to wait for the thing to actually show up. Or, maybe I've been missed.
    Last edited by Funk; 08-31-2022 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Added resolution

Forced to endure the waiting of the transfer, why do you have to wait for the delivery? ! Even waited a month? ! Why don't you call and ask? ? Are you just waiting?
    shiit always happens, but life is always beautiful

I made an order on august 12th, and received an email today with reference number waiting on transfer approval. Going by what I've seen / heard, I was expecting a longer wait. I'm guessing it's still a couple to a few weeks away. No complaints, just patiently waiting.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Most stores are shipping 1-2 days after…

I would be complaining hard if it’s been a month

I saw a May 31 transfer just approved yesterday in Ontario. The person was not a newbie

I think this thread is about Tenda not shipping in a timely manner despite the transfer being approved.

I’m in the same boat but not one month yet. It’s been about 2 weeks now.

They claim that they have been swamped by the sales for the recent last import. But that doesn’t really seem to make sense. Having to serve new customers doesn’t mean they can leave existing customers, who have paid them monies, hanging.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tobaman45's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Funk View Post
    This isn't a complaint, I'm just trying to see how far behind things are at Tenda by cobbling together some information.

My request is of anyone that's gotten a restricted shipment from Tenda recently: How long did it take for it to ship from the time the transfer was approved?

Speaking for myself, I purchased a restricted on May 30, transfer went in on June 1, approved July 28. I have received the registration certificate.

So it's been a month and I've seen nothing, not so much as a mailing label generated.

Before anyone jumps on me, yeah, I know they're busy. I said I wasn't complaining, and I have not been bothering anyone. I'd just like to know, maybe, how much longer I'll have to wait for the thing to actually show up. Or, maybe I've been missed.
    if you haven't done so already, send tenda the approval notice with your order# cause cfo's have been sending the approved notices to just the buyers and not the stores

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by simon778 View Post
    I think this thread is about Tenda not shipping in a timely manner despite the transfer being approved.

I’m in the same boat but not one month yet. It’s been about 2 weeks now.

They claim that they have been swamped by the sales for the recent last import. But that doesn’t really seem to make sense. Having to serve new customers doesn’t mean they can leave existing customers, who have paid them monies, hanging.
    Add this. If the process is complete, the registration in the hands of the purchaser, aren't they in possession of someone's restricted firearm?
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

Quote Originally Posted by nowarningshot View Post
    Add this. If the process is complete, the registration in the hands of the purchaser, aren't they in possession of someone's restricted firearm?
    Yes, but they don’t seem to care.

Quote Originally Posted by tobaman45 View Post
    if you haven't done so already, send tenda the approval notice with your order# cause cfo's have been sending the approved notices to just the buyers and not the stores
    I did this a couple of days after getting it myself, and I got an email confirmation that they were passing it to the 'relevant department'. I didn't think it was important enough to mention as it's been a month in any case.

Thanks, everyone. I've whipped off an email asking when it might ship.

It is annoying that there will continue to be sales, and flyers, and all that sort of thing when it's obvious they can't keep up with the business they already have.

And that is nothing new. Earlier this year, before the end times, I had ordered a restricted from Tenda.
    - The transfer was approved on March 28th
    - I emailed on April 7 (just after noon) asking where it was
    - About 9PM that same night, order was updated with a UPS track number
    - Shipped out the next day, received on the following Monday

I really don't like having to bug people just to get what I've already paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by simon778 View Post
    Yes, but they don’t seem to care.
    You seem to have hit the nail right on the head.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast