Tisas 1911A1 US ARMY Reproduction - 45ACP

It's the website. I have been watching it all day. It had all kinds of stock, not just Tisa's and Berettas, then it crashed. Then it came back and had nothing and wouldn't even let me log in.

Maybe I just assumed it was all sold but it shows a pistol now so doesnt make a ton of sense why one shows but not others... I can log in now fine...

Hey guys, our web developer extends his apologies. He made a booboo after the small problem was fixed which took out… today. We will try this again tomorrow. To those who did get orders in today, we do have them, and we will reach out to you.

This is true. The Tisas 1911 are very well regarded Stateside. These go up against significantly higher $ pistols made in USA. They really are without fault, and this is coming from a 1911 fanboy who had never previously owned a non-USA 1911. These are very well made and fit pistols with high quality materials. Tisas knows exactly what they are doing with their 1911 and has refined their markings and configurations for the US market with their importer SDS over the past several years. I bought one after we received them, after giving one a detailed strip. Very impressive, attractive pistols with flawless performance. The whole line up looks better in person than you could likely imagine.

100%. There are videos on YouTube of people testing them out against higher end Colt models and other high end 1911’s. The Tisas is just as accurate and arguably just as reliable as the top end models. The trigger may not be on the same level, but you can always change it out if you’d like. Do not be fooled by the price or the fact that it’s a Turkish gun, this is a very well made 1911, probably the best bang for your buck.

It was around $825 for the base model (out of the available models anyway), and a few in between that and the high-end offering at about $1050.

I want one but I can't find it anywhere on the Arms East website. I've emailed and I've called and left a voice mail. Still hoping for the best.

EDIT

Arms East had a website problem that has been addressed now.

My order is in. The wait begins.

Last edited:
Tisas is the manufacturer for the Canuck 1911s (or at least they were) and they are a very nice 1911 with very good fit and finish. I have a Canuck and it has been flawless and shoots very accurate.

Same. I wish armeast would comment whether they have more pistols in reality, or just the 1 HK.

Yesterday there was multiple guns diff tisas models, i think berettas etc, so im assuming there most likely some left unless they sold out in store but i talked to guy before closing and guns were left... just gotta wait till website fixed.

Very cool, had a chance to hold a colt 1911 a few years back that was used by an RCAF crew member during the war. The great nephew had inherited it. Always wanted one, even if it is a replica. Hopefully it won’t take 6 months to get it, haha

Back
Top Bottom