Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Tisas 1911A1 US ARMY Reproduction - 45ACP

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CanuckShooter View Post
    It's the website. I have been watching it all day. It had all kinds of stock, not just Tisa's and Berettas, then it crashed. Then it came back and had nothing and wouldn't even let me log in.
    Maybe I just assumed it was all sold but it shows a pistol now so doesnt make a ton of sense why one shows but not others... I can log in now fine...
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

CGN frequent flyer CanuckShooter's Avatar
    That's weird. It still won't let me log in, and it's still only showing one handgun.
    Last edited by CanuckShooter; 08-31-2022 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckShooter View Post
    That's weird. It still won't key me log in, and it's still only showing one handgun.
    Ya I only see the H&K for a turk 1911a1 repro these actually don't look to shabby ,hopefully site gets fixed.

Hey guys, our web developer extends his apologies. He made a booboo after the small problem was fixed which took out… today. We will try this again tomorrow. To those who did get orders in today, we do have them, and we will reach out to you.

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com

Quote Originally Posted by ARMS EAST View Post
    This is true. The Tisas 1911 are very well regarded Stateside. These go up against significantly higher $ pistols made in USA. They really are without fault, and this is coming from a 1911 fanboy who had never previously owned a non-USA 1911. These are very well made and fit pistols with high quality materials. Tisas knows exactly what they are doing with their 1911 and has refined their markings and configurations for the US market with their importer SDS over the past several years. I bought one after we received them, after giving one a detailed strip. Very impressive, attractive pistols with flawless performance. The whole line up looks better in person than you could likely imagine.
    100%. There are videos on YouTube of people testing them out against higher end Colt models and other high end 1911’s. The Tisas is just as accurate and arguably just as reliable as the top end models. The trigger may not be on the same level, but you can always change it out if you’d like. Do not be fooled by the price or the fact that it’s a Turkish gun, this is a very well made 1911, probably the best bang for your buck.

Price?

Curious to know what these were going for

CGN frequent flyer
    Me too

Quote Originally Posted by VaultTec View Post
    Curious to know what these were going for
    I believe under $900, last i checked just after the first post. Should bave placed the order... sigh.
    The West wants Out!

there was a couple models varied from low 800 to high 800 I'm pretty sure.