Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: M+M M10x Woodland Camo 7.62x39mm 18.6" Non-Restricted

Quote Originally Posted by Stevent View Post
    You can do whatever you want not your dad . It was an idea for them to move more rifles looking at how fast the type 81 Ak safety sold out at such a high price, even with the “safety will not work diclaimer.” I say there is a big demand and money to be made, especially with many now refusing to even consider the m10x having camo won’t do much.
    You seem wise..
    will you be my dad?

Also What does this new model weigh and how’s the front heavy ness vs the short handguard with light barrel?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    If an Ak safety was added more ppl will be willing to give it a chance or work though the issues
    It's based off the sg550 why would they add an AK safety!?!?! For retard countries who aren't allowed AKs?!!?!
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    It's based off the sg550 why would they add an AK safety!?!?! For retard countries who aren't allowed AKs?!!?!
    Never mind, Bfiles can be my dad.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CobraGT's Avatar
    If an Ak safety was added more ppl will be willing to give it a chance or work though the issues
    Last thing this rifle needs is an AK safety. All it really should have is a revised upper extrusion with tighter tolerances, barrels mounted straight, and heavier hammer springs.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free Barbarus hic ego sum, quia non intelligor illis
    EE Ads: Insurance is NOT included on any agreed "shipped" price!
    I take no responsibility for an EE item once it has been shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Yes exactly my dear Watson, take advantage of something in demand with a rifle with no demand. All the people who prefer the current safety are prob right, but they already bought the rifle or never will and arguing why it’s better does nothing for new sales.
    Last edited by Stevent; 09-01-2022 at 12:06 AM.

Yes exactly my dear Watson, take advantage of something in demand with a rifle with no demand. All the people who prefer the current safety are prob right, but they already bought the rifle or never will and arguing why it’s better does nothing for new sales.
    It is the same ####ty gun with no upgrades over the years and just putting some camo cerakote will not make it better. They have to do some work on it rather than just circle it around as a "new model" with no upgrades on the problems that this rifle has.

Quote Originally Posted by 12gaugebonanza View Post
    It is the same ####ty gun with no upgrades over the years and just putting some camo cerakote will not make it better. They have to do some work on it rather than just circle it around as a "new model" with no upgrades on the problems that this rifle has.
    Yes and me and my fellow idiots who bought or want a expensive type 81 AK safety that don’t work, I would buy this poo poo rifle if it was dressed up as an AK edition. Lol just having a fun discussion
    Last edited by Stevent; 09-01-2022 at 01:15 AM.

Because of a safety? Lol it's not an AK.

Quote Originally Posted by Trapanese View Post
    Because of a safety? Lol it's not an AK.
    I wouldn't think so too, but if you look at how much time and money people are willing to invest into making their T81 to look more like an AK, it is very plausible that this would indeed be a big selling feature, as it would have that forbiden fruit "cool factor" ambience to it.

Honestly, if it wasn't for the (by now almost legendary) unreliability, I would own one of those long time ago, AK safety or not.
    "Gun control" is a feel good term, which is designed to disquise the globalist disarmament efforts under the pretense of fighting crime.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast