Thread: LEICA Geovid Pro 32's - DEAL!!!!

Business Member Shooting Warehouse's Avatar

LEICA Geovid Pro 32's - DEAL!!!!

I have a lot of stock of the new Leica Geovid Pro 8x32 and 10x32 rangefinding bino's, and I've decided to do a deal on them!!!

Please call me on 403-390-8008 for a great price and free shipping to the majors!!! Unfortunately I'm not going to be sending out "quotes" via email or pm's. Thanks for understanding.

These Geovid Pro 8x32 and 10x32 units come with Applied Ballistics Ultralite software onboard, giving you a ballistics solution out to 875y or 800m. Should you need to get a ballistics solution at longer distances, then you simply upgrade from AB Ultralite to AB Elite via the Leica Ballistics app for a one-off cost of US$150, and sync your phone app to your unit to unlock the ELITE software on the unit.

I will only discount these units until I have brought my stock levels down a bit.

Thanks for all the support on these so far!!!

Cheers

Robbie
    Last edited by Shooting Warehouse; 09-01-2022 at 04:21 PM.

Robbie Stewart | Shooting Warehouse
    Email: robert@shootingwarehouse.com
    Tel: 403-430-1166

I now only have a few of these available at a DEAL price, but they won't last very long at the rate they've been snapped up this past week.

Please, you have to call to discuss this deal - I'm not doing it via PM's or email. And it's always nice to have a quick chat to customers and potential customers.

With hunting season here, these are AMAZING units for general hunting, long distance hunting AND long-range shooting with Applied Ballistics on-board now - so no more Kestrel unit needed.

I can still give some kind of discount on the units I have in stock - CALL me for info.

I was playing around with my personal Leica Geovid Pro 32 today, and was consistently (10 consecutive button presses) ranging a clump of trees out to 2738 yards. I then ranged the same trees with my Vectronix PLRF-15 and I was getting 2739 yards on 5 of 5 button presses. Both mounted on a tripod so I didn't shake them. LOL

This Geovid Pro 32 is impressive, to say the least. And I was getting my dope correction at 2738 yards instantly.

I have the 8x32's and 10x32's in stock - ready for free same-day shipping.

Thanks

Robbie