0038-FOC-CGN-SEPT-01-2022-Week-34-2.jpg

Attachments

• 0038-FOC-CGN-SEPT-01-2022-Week-34.jpg
    0038-FOC-CGN-SEPT-01-2022-Week-34.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 2,810
  • 0038-FOC-CGN-SEPT-01-2022-Week-34-2.jpg
    0038-FOC-CGN-SEPT-01-2022-Week-34-2.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 2,816
Oh, I’m sure that Shadow orange at the ridiculous price of 3299.99 will still be available.

500.00 more than another dealer that has stock as well.

I had a Colt 1911 disappear earlier today as I was checking out. Hopefully I wasn't too late. Any chance of anymore stock?

I think the point he was trying to make was... if you wait until the 11th hour, all you're gonna be left with are garbage guns lol (ie. Norinco's)

I'm waiting for the last 24h before the "freeze" comes into effect then I'm buying as everyone panic sells to get rid of stock

There will also be many people panicking to buy the last handguns they will get to buy for the rest of their lives..

Almost everything that is worth buying is already sold out. If you still see models in stock in the fall, there is probably a good reason why no one has bought it lol.

There will also be many people panicking to buy the last handguns they will get to buy for the rest of their lives..

Almost everything that is worth buying is already sold out. If you still see models in stock in the fall, there is probably a good reason why no one has bought it lol.

Panic buying does more of a disservice to the customer than anything. Partly what causes price increases of course. If everyone could agree not to buy till last minute there’d would be amazing fire sales. But that would only happen in alternate reality.

Panic buying does more of a disservice to the customer than anything. Partly what causes price increases of course. If everyone could agree not to buy till last minute there’d would be amazing fire sales. But that would only happen in alternate reality.

If everyone would agree not to buy 9mm for $430-1000rnds then we'd still be paying $230-1000rnds 9mm. But as you said, that would only happen in alternate reality.

Maybe the gov should step in and regulate the free market for people who disagree with the supply / demand pricing system.

Back
Top Bottom